• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview XY045: Citron VS Eureka!? A Sibling Battle for Nyaonix!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Necrozma

Formerly known as Tsu
Reaction score
ポケットモンスター エックスワイ:あにてれ:テレビ東京

img_next141002.jpg

Airs: October 2nd

This episode already has a lot of potential.

Omg! We may get a little Clemont and baby Bonnie flashback in this episode. Possibly Korrina may be in this episode (she may come back for 1 or 2-3 episodes then she's gone)

wat wat wat

Bonnie would do anything for cute Pokemon, I wonder what made Clemont get interested for a Meowstic..

Meowstic in the cast? Cool. Now waiting for Serena's Pancham and another mon for Ash.

How typical for siblings to fight over who gets the cat.

Guys, I think this is more along the lines of there being two Meowstic with Bonnie using the female and Clemont using the male one.

I'm kinda be speculative about this episode. I truly don't know why they are fighting and why Meowstic is in the cast. Let's just hope that they won't bicker because they are way too harmonic (sometime) to get into fight.

Are we sure that Meowstic is/are joining the cast?

Nope. Nothing is sure, we don't know even what the title is supposed to mean.

Either way, if there are two Meowstic, I doubt there will be a capture.

Nope. Nothing is sure, we don't know even what the title is supposed to mean.

Either way, if there are two Meowstic, I doubt there will be a capture.

Yeah, I don't even think that a Meowstic will be caught in the episode, but we'll see. Anyway, I hope Dedenne is involved too since the thing hasn't done much in a while.

Seeing as the female Meowstic is the natural battler, it will be interesting to see how Bonnie commands it (if they don't do an inverse thing with Clemont utilizing it instead).

I also think it would be pretty neat if their was a dilemma with Serena siding with Bonnie and Ash with Clemont.

"While continuing on their journey, Satoshi and his friends meet a pair of brothers named Ryuuji and Hajime who have teamed up with a Nyaonyx. The two of them have gone off on separate journeys but have returned home for the first time in a while. Even though the brothers haven't seen each other in some time the mood between the two of them is gloomy..."

"Satoshi and his friends meet a pair of brothers named Ryuuji and Hajime. The two of them are off on their own journeys and sometimes cross paths every now and then, but..."

Last edited:
It could be Clemont vs Bonnie? - No. The sibling battle would simply be between the brothers (Ryuuji and Hajime)

Or it could be a double battle between Clemont & Bonnie with one brother each

Preview
- Bonnie is lying down with Chespin.
- A group of Beedril attacks one of the brothers.
- The two brothers fight an Exploud with their Meowstic's.

[video=youtube;PSrAD8jheL0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSrAD8jheL0&list=UUrDj5t8Q9ZFSGft7a3PWl9g[/video]

The Trailer here is VERY MEH. And Of Course they are doing the Beedrill Cliché YET AGAIN! Bonnie I think here is going to be RUDE, I can just tell. So I'm NOT REALLY Impressed by this Trailer.

2nd preview:

[video=youtube;OuUnM66yyKk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OuUnM66yyKk&list=UU15vHCCdbrVJ-buudVNKymw[/video]

lol @ Chespin, he's the Piplup/Oshawott of XY.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom