• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections. Applications are due by November 26th.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

PREVIEW: XY047: Serena's First Capture!? Yancham VS Fokko!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Pokémon Get TV! Preview

[video=youtube;3pdKz0xriUE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pdKz0xriUE[/video]

ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴀᴍᴇ'ꜱ ᴘᴏɴᴅ, ᴊᴀᴍᴇꜱ ᴘᴏɴᴅ
Reaction score
Thursday can't come fast enough

Reaction score
Mega Slowbro? o_O is it going to appear on the next episode or mega evolution act?

Reaction score
This Episode thanks to the Previews is looking MORE AND MORE AWESOME!!!!!!!!! :) I Give this Preview a 10/10 once again and I NEVER Rate Previews lol

Ace Trainer
Reaction score
I'm just so excited that Serena is catching her first Pokemon. It's taken them so long and it's just so nice that she is finally going to catch her first Pokemon. I can't wait till Thursday.

The Arch Wizard
Reaction score
I've seen the preview for this episode and it looks pretty darn cool. I seriously cannot wait until the episode airs, it's going to be really nice to see Serena finally catch a Pokemon. We've waited so long for this, guys. Don't you think so?

Thursday can't come fast enough.

Kawaii desu ne
Reaction score
So the episode where Serena catches the Pancham is airing this Thursday? That's awesome! I am looking forward to it.
And it's good that Pancham is going to get another focus episode soon after this i.e. XY 50.

And I wonder whether Fennekin and Pancham will get along well. Not sure why, but I am guessing that since Fennekin is Serena's first Pokemon and has developed the habit of getting complete attention from Serena, maybe she'll feel a little jealous when Serena's attention gets diverted towards another Pokemon. I can see them becoming friends later on though, but a little conflict at the start would be interesting.

MEGA F'ING AMPHAROS!!!
Reaction score
I thought the Pancham had sunglasses? I guess Serena gives them to the Pokemon after she catches it.

Mega Slowbro? o_O is it going to appear on the next episode or mega evolution act?
Mega Slowbro will be the subject of this episode's Mega Evolution corner. It won't appear in the episode itself.

I give up
Reaction score
This episode looks great - just one thing, if any of the characters use their Pokedex to identify Pancham, I'm going to scream

Reaction score
This episode looks great - just one thing, if any of the characters use their Pokedex to identify Pancham, I'm going to scream
When characters look up Pokemon on their Dexs that they've already encountered, it's probably best to assume they're just looking up information rather than finding out which Pokemon it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.