• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview XY047: Serena's First Capture!? Yancham VS Fokko!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mega Slowbro? o_O is it going to appear on the next episode or mega evolution act?

This Episode thanks to the Previews is looking MORE AND MORE AWESOME!!!!!!!!! :) I Give this Preview a 10/10 once again and I NEVER Rate Previews lol

I'm just so excited that Serena is catching her first Pokemon. It's taken them so long and it's just so nice that she is finally going to catch her first Pokemon. I can't wait till Thursday.

I've seen the preview for this episode and it looks pretty darn cool. I seriously cannot wait until the episode airs, it's going to be really nice to see Serena finally catch a Pokemon. We've waited so long for this, guys. Don't you think so?

Thursday can't come fast enough.

So the episode where Serena catches the Pancham is airing this Thursday? That's awesome! I am looking forward to it.
And it's good that Pancham is going to get another focus episode soon after this i.e. XY 50.

And I wonder whether Fennekin and Pancham will get along well. Not sure why, but I am guessing that since Fennekin is Serena's first Pokemon and has developed the habit of getting complete attention from Serena, maybe she'll feel a little jealous when Serena's attention gets diverted towards another Pokemon. I can see them becoming friends later on though, but a little conflict at the start would be interesting.

I thought the Pancham had sunglasses? I guess Serena gives them to the Pokemon after she catches it.

Mega Slowbro? o_O is it going to appear on the next episode or mega evolution act?

Mega Slowbro will be the subject of this episode's Mega Evolution corner. It won't appear in the episode itself.

This episode looks great - just one thing, if any of the characters use their Pokedex to identify Pancham, I'm going to scream

This episode looks great - just one thing, if any of the characters use their Pokedex to identify Pancham, I'm going to scream

When characters look up Pokemon on their Dexs that they've already encountered, it's probably best to assume they're just looking up information rather than finding out which Pokemon it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom