• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Fun & Games is searching for new mods! Did I catch your attention? Head on over here!

PREVIEW: XY048: Citron's Campus of Memories! An Electrifying Reunion!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonKahuna

Dragon Master
Reaction score
I never thought that Shinx's line would be part of the main cast, but I really do like the idea. It fits quite well with Clemont. The summary states that an iccident is what caused the break off of their friendship. So there may be an opportunity that Shinx was Clemont's starter pokemon.

Last edited:

JacobYBM

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
Staff, get!

Screenplay: Shinzou Fujita
Episode Director: Yoshifumi Sueda/Hirotaka Tomiyasu
Storyboard: Takaomi Kanezaki
Animation Supervisor: Tomohiro Koyama
藤田伸三 末田宜史と冨安大貴 金崎貴臣 小山知洋

Scheduling must have seen a hiccup if there are two episode directors and a different storyboard artist. o_O

A Wild Luxray

Hear me roar!
Reaction score
EEEEE just 10 days till this episode! I'm so excited for Clemont to capture Luxio!!!

Playerking

Not-well known member.
Reaction score
Preview
- Little Clemont spins around with a Shinx.
- Ash and co. run into Team Rocket.
- Luxio uses Swift on something.
- Inkay attacks Luxio.

[video=youtube;bYFVyyt-1Yk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYFVyyt-1Yk&list=UUrDj5t8Q9ZFSGft7a3PWl9g[/video]

Mareepy

Psycho Tsutarja fans
Reaction score
After watching the preview, it seems that Clemont brought Shinx to the Pokemon Centre in the past, but for unknown reason the two didn't come together.

And then they are taking a tour at a Power Plant which Luxio happens to come across Clemont again. (Why is it on the rooftop of a building? A bit random IMO)

And TR, once again would like to sabotage a Power Plant. And did Clemont took a hit for Luxio? That totally sounds like Ash. He learns a lot from Ash it seems, and I gotta say it make him even more likable.

Overall............ SIMPLY CAN'T WAIT FOR THE EPISODE!!!

Misty-Moo

I give up
Reaction score
I would say that -
Clemont went to the power plant as part of his training to be an Electric type Gym Leader.
The Shinx was probably his Pokemon or was possibly being studied there.
After "the incident", Shinx has been living wild near the power plant.
They meet up again while battling Team Rocket, there is a reconciliation & they head off into the sunset together.
Also, maybe the dark-haired woman is Clemont's Mum, or another relative

A Wild Luxray

Hear me roar!
Reaction score
EEEEEEE this episode is gonna be amazing! Shinx was just SO CUTE tapping Clemont's window and just that little moment they had in the Pokemon Center was adorable! It really seems like there's gonna be some great scenes with Clemont and Luxio. I'm really looking forward for Clemont to capture Luxio next week!!!!

CrashBash

Reaction score
Hmm....TBH, I'm not sure how I feel about the possibility of Clemont capturing a Luxio. It works, and yet it doesn't work. It works because, well, it's an Electric type Pokemon, it fits well with him (due to being an electric gym leader and all), and Luxio is just a generally very cool Pokemon to begin with. It doesn't work because it's not native to Kalos....and maybe I'm picking at nits, but I was never really the biggest fan of Pokemon outside the regions they're native to. But that's just me.

Grabbergirl

Reaction score
I highly doubt that's the mom (she most likely has blonde hair) not unless if Clemont and Bonnie were adopted or Meyer married another woman. She is most likely the aunt, maybe Meyer's sister or one of his uncles are married.

Gabo2oo

Reaction score
Oh God, that's the cutest thing I have ever seen! I don't think any way this episode could not be awesome.

It doesn't work because it's not native to Kalos....and maybe I'm picking at nits, but I was never really the biggest fan of Pokemon outside the regions they're native to. But that's just me.
But have in mind that this generation included very few new Pokémon for them to give to the main characters, I believe this kind of thing is more justified here than it was ever before.

CrashBash

Reaction score
It doesn't work because it's not native to Kalos....and maybe I'm picking at nits, but I was never really the biggest fan of Pokemon outside the regions they're native to. But that's just me.
But have in mind that this generation included very few new Pokémon for them to give to the main characters, I believe this kind of thing is more justified here than it was ever before.
That may be, but there were other electric Pokemon that can be found in Kalos that could have been used. Electrike, for example.

Once again, I'm not complaining, just nitpicking.

Misty-Moo

I give up
Reaction score
I highly doubt that's the mom (she most likely has blonde hair) not unless if Clemont and Bonnie were adopted or Meyer married another woman. She is most likely the aunt, maybe Meyer's sister or one of his uncles are married.
Ahem -

Is that your mom or aunt, Clemont? (The woman in the lab coat)
I think that's the same woman as the one from the preview, so I was agreeing with you.
She could be a relative, or just one of the research scientists at the power plant

Grabbergirl

Reaction score
Ahem -

I think that's the same woman as the one from the preview, so I was agreeing with you.
She could be a relative, or just one of the research scientists at the power plant
Sorry! I wasn't expecting her to have green hair (it looked brown or blonde in that scan). Yes so I believe she is Clemont's Aunty most likely.

Solar Beam

Reaction score
Ahem -

Sorry! I wasn't expecting her to have green hair (it looked brown or blonde in that scan). Yes so I believe she is Clemont's Aunty most likely.
You know, she probably isn't a relative. The place Clemont most likely went to was a school and the lady there is probably a teacher or a scientist who works there.

Grabbergirl

Reaction score
Somebody's rich? Little Clemont in a limo with an old man that's possibly his grandpa. Or maybe it's one of Gurkinn's limos (I think Gurkinn's rich)

R!ck

Reaction score
[video=youtube;rdLbQZQQD0E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdLbQZQQD0E&list=UU15vHCCdbrVJ-buudVNKymw&index=1[/video]

Alola

10まんボルト!!!
Reaction score
It appears that Luxio is bitter towards Clemont for leaving it. Man, what is it with this kid and abandoning his Electric types? For someone who spouts to have becoming a Gym Leader for their sake, he barely interacts with the type (especially since he's been with Ash).

A Wild Luxray

Hear me roar!
Reaction score
It appears that Luxio might be holding a grudge against Clemont for leaving him as a Shinx. Their friendship in the past seems like the cutest thing ever! Just look at Shinx carrying books on his head alongside Clemont! THAT'S TOO CUTE!!!! OMG I just know this episode is going to be full of cuteness!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.