• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

PREVIEW: XY048: Citron's Campus of Memories! An Electrifying Reunion!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esquilo09

Reaction score
Hooray! Tomorrow is gonna be XY048 episode, this is gonna be a very cool episode.

Gengarzilla

Intangible Interdimensional Interloper
Reaction score
Aww, I love that Shinx/Luxio already!

Firox Vee

*whats on the other side of the mountain?*
Reaction score
Shinx will be very cute in the episode (I just know that my heart will stop from cuteness many times) - Luxio will just be Awesome!! Reading some earlier comments that Luxio will join Clemont, after watching the 2nd preview, I have a feeling that Luxio will stay in the Power Plant to protect it - me like I mention to DarthDarkrai: I'm keeping my finger's crossed that Luxio JOINS Clemont's team!

Overall - I know I"m going to love the episode.

A Wild Luxray

Hear me roar!
Reaction score
Shinx will be very cute in the episode (I just know that my heart will stop from cuteness many times) - Luxio will just be Awesome!! Reading some earlier comments that Luxio will join Clemont, after watching the 2nd preview, I have a feeling that Luxio will stay in the Power Plant to protect it - me like I mention to DarthDarkrai: I'm keeping my finger's crossed that Luxio JOINS Clemont's team!

Overall - I know I"m going to love the episode.
Luxio is in the next episode actually soooo I don't think he'll be staying at the power plant.

Status
Not open for further replies.