• The Anime and Manga staff has posted a PSA regarding Go and how we'll handle future cases involving him from now onwards.

We strongly recommend checking out this thread.

Thank you in advance.
  • All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • The 2020 staff drive for Bulbagarden is now live! If you're interested in joining the Bulbagarden staff team (whether it be forums, social media, or more!) then you're encouraged to apply!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Preview XY048: Citron's Campus of Memories! An Electrifying Reunion!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hooray! Tomorrow is gonna be XY048 episode, this is gonna be a very cool episode.

"What do you mean, my Gengarite is contraband?!"
Reaction score
Aww, I love that Shinx/Luxio already!

"let's be psychic fairy together"
Reaction score
Shinx will be very cute in the episode (I just know that my heart will stop from cuteness many times) - Luxio will just be Awesome!! Reading some earlier comments that Luxio will join Clemont, after watching the 2nd preview, I have a feeling that Luxio will stay in the Power Plant to protect it - me like I mention to DarthDarkrai: I'm keeping my finger's crossed that Luxio JOINS Clemont's team!

Overall - I know I"m going to love the episode.

Hear me roar!
Reaction score
Shinx will be very cute in the episode (I just know that my heart will stop from cuteness many times) - Luxio will just be Awesome!! Reading some earlier comments that Luxio will join Clemont, after watching the 2nd preview, I have a feeling that Luxio will stay in the Power Plant to protect it - me like I mention to DarthDarkrai: I'm keeping my finger's crossed that Luxio JOINS Clemont's team!

Overall - I know I"m going to love the episode.
Luxio is in the next episode actually soooo I don't think he'll be staying at the power plant.

Status
Not open for further replies.