• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview XY048: Citron's Campus of Memories! An Electrifying Reunion!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never thought that Shinx's line would be part of the main cast, but I really do like the idea. It fits quite well with Clemont. The summary states that an iccident is what caused the break off of their friendship. So there may be an opportunity that Shinx was Clemont's starter pokemon.

Last edited:
Staff, get!

Screenplay: Shinzou Fujita
Episode Director: Yoshifumi Sueda/Hirotaka Tomiyasu
Storyboard: Takaomi Kanezaki
Animation Supervisor: Tomohiro Koyama
藤田伸三 末田宜史と冨安大貴 金崎貴臣 小山知洋

Scheduling must have seen a hiccup if there are two episode directors and a different storyboard artist. o_O

Preview
- Little Clemont spins around with a Shinx.
- Ash and co. run into Team Rocket.
- Luxio uses Swift on something.
- Inkay attacks Luxio.

[video=youtube;bYFVyyt-1Yk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYFVyyt-1Yk&list=UUrDj5t8Q9ZFSGft7a3PWl9g[/video]

After watching the preview, it seems that Clemont brought Shinx to the Pokemon Centre in the past, but for unknown reason the two didn't come together.

And then they are taking a tour at a Power Plant which Luxio happens to come across Clemont again. (Why is it on the rooftop of a building? A bit random IMO)

And TR, once again would like to sabotage a Power Plant. And did Clemont took a hit for Luxio? That totally sounds like Ash. He learns a lot from Ash it seems, and I gotta say it make him even more likable.

Overall............ SIMPLY CAN'T WAIT FOR THE EPISODE!!!

I would say that -
Clemont went to the power plant as part of his training to be an Electric type Gym Leader.
The Shinx was probably his Pokemon or was possibly being studied there.
After "the incident", Shinx has been living wild near the power plant.
They meet up again while battling Team Rocket, there is a reconciliation & they head off into the sunset together.
Also, maybe the dark-haired woman is Clemont's Mum, or another relative

EEEEEEE this episode is gonna be amazing! Shinx was just SO CUTE tapping Clemont's window and just that little moment they had in the Pokemon Center was adorable! It really seems like there's gonna be some great scenes with Clemont and Luxio. I'm really looking forward for Clemont to capture Luxio next week!!!!

Hmm....TBH, I'm not sure how I feel about the possibility of Clemont capturing a Luxio. It works, and yet it doesn't work. It works because, well, it's an Electric type Pokemon, it fits well with him (due to being an electric gym leader and all), and Luxio is just a generally very cool Pokemon to begin with. It doesn't work because it's not native to Kalos....and maybe I'm picking at nits, but I was never really the biggest fan of Pokemon outside the regions they're native to. But that's just me.

I highly doubt that's the mom (she most likely has blonde hair) not unless if Clemont and Bonnie were adopted or Meyer married another woman. She is most likely the aunt, maybe Meyer's sister or one of his uncles are married.

Oh God, that's the cutest thing I have ever seen! I don't think any way this episode could not be awesome.

It doesn't work because it's not native to Kalos....and maybe I'm picking at nits, but I was never really the biggest fan of Pokemon outside the regions they're native to. But that's just me.
But have in mind that this generation included very few new Pokémon for them to give to the main characters, I believe this kind of thing is more justified here than it was ever before.

It doesn't work because it's not native to Kalos....and maybe I'm picking at nits, but I was never really the biggest fan of Pokemon outside the regions they're native to. But that's just me.
But have in mind that this generation included very few new Pokémon for them to give to the main characters, I believe this kind of thing is more justified here than it was ever before.

That may be, but there were other electric Pokemon that can be found in Kalos that could have been used. Electrike, for example.

Once again, I'm not complaining, just nitpicking.

I highly doubt that's the mom (she most likely has blonde hair) not unless if Clemont and Bonnie were adopted or Meyer married another woman. She is most likely the aunt, maybe Meyer's sister or one of his uncles are married.

Ahem -

b7BwEuM.jpg
Is that your mom or aunt, Clemont? (The woman in the lab coat)

I think that's the same woman as the one from the preview, so I was agreeing with you.
She could be a relative, or just one of the research scientists at the power plant

Ahem -

I think that's the same woman as the one from the preview, so I was agreeing with you.
She could be a relative, or just one of the research scientists at the power plant

Sorry! I wasn't expecting her to have green hair (it looked brown or blonde in that scan). Yes so I believe she is Clemont's Aunty most likely.

Ahem -

Sorry! I wasn't expecting her to have green hair (it looked brown or blonde in that scan). Yes so I believe she is Clemont's Aunty most likely.

You know, she probably isn't a relative. The place Clemont most likely went to was a school and the lady there is probably a teacher or a scientist who works there.

Somebody's rich? Little Clemont in a limo with an old man that's possibly his grandpa. Or maybe it's one of Gurkinn's limos (I think Gurkinn's rich)

[video=youtube;rdLbQZQQD0E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdLbQZQQD0E&list=UU15vHCCdbrVJ-buudVNKymw&index=1[/video]

It appears that Luxio is bitter towards Clemont for leaving it. Man, what is it with this kid and abandoning his Electric types? For someone who spouts to have becoming a Gym Leader for their sake, he barely interacts with the type (especially since he's been with Ash).

It appears that Luxio might be holding a grudge against Clemont for leaving him as a Shinx. Their friendship in the past seems like the cutest thing ever! Just look at Shinx carrying books on his head alongside Clemont! THAT'S TOO CUTE!!!! OMG I just know this episode is going to be full of cuteness!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom