• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview XY051: Luchabull and Dark Luchabull!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: XY051: Luchabull and Dark Luchabull!

I'm thinking Shiny Hawlucha more than likely but another Episode Focused on Hawlucha, SIGN ME UP!!

Here is the original size of the scan, in case someone wants to read the kana better.

Byn1yCNCIAAxrTA.jpg:orig

Dark Hawlucha? Is this is an another episode that features ANOTHER mirror side of Hawlucha besides the weak one?

I'm thinking Shiny Hawlucha more than likely but another Episode Focused on Hawlucha, SIGN ME UP!!

That makes sense, given that shiny Hawlucha look like this -
shiny_hawlucha_by_adamtheviking-d6vgk09.jpg

Wait Hawlcha and Dark Hawlcha? I've heard of this somewhere bef-... wait, can someone prove me wrong that they're going to do Legend of Zelda?! *Mindblown*

Dark Hawlucha for Smash Bros 5 :)

Anyways, it will be interesting to see Shiny Hawlucha in the anime. It is easily one of the best shiny Pokémon.

I'd love to see Dark Hawlucha as a recurring villain Pokemon, like how Brock's Croagunk had a rivalry with Toxicroak.

Has it been confirmed that this episode will specifically showcase shiny Hawlucha anywhere? I have a slight feeling it won't be shiny. Could even been revealing the first actual "dark Pokemon" akin to that rumour about Pokemon plus and minus a few months back lol, that's what popped into my head.
Just a thought though.

Has it been confirmed that this episode will specifically showcase shiny Hawlucha anywhere? I have a slight feeling it won't be shiny.

It makes the most sense though.

It always bothered me that same coloring Pokemon would go up against each other (or even be standing next to each other) when they could just use the shiny variant even though its supposed to be rare.

But it makes sense here because it is "Dark Hawlucha" it would be really weird to name the title "Dark Hawlucha" if that particular Hawlucha wasn't shiny.They would've been better off just calling it "Hawlucha and Mysterious Hawlucha" or something else.

Now there could be some logic of Dark Hawlucha being normal coloring, if this is going to be one of those cruel episodes, where a different Hawlucha messes with the Group's Pokemon, resulting in Ash and co yelling at the real Hawlucha, causing it to leave, and having Ash go after it, but I certainly do not want that kind of episode.

Luchabull is an "honest" fighter (a face). A Dark Luchabull could be a "dirty" fighter (a heel). That would be interesting in my opinion and reference the lucha/wresting origin.

I'm not a really big fan of Luchabull but I like the anime version somewhat.

Luchabull is an "honest" fighter (a face). A Dark Luchabull could be a "dirty" fighter (a heel). That would be interesting in my opinion and reference the lucha/wresting origin.

and now this needs to happen

Although in lucha wrestling they use rudo and technico.

How is it that we don't have a single summary for this episode?

We got summaries and a lot of preview from the episode before it, and the one after this episode.

But the only thing we know for sure about this episode is that Ash's Hawlucha will be facing off against a shiny Hawlucha in wrestling ring of sorts, and the image Playerking posted, but we still don't know anything about this episode. I mean it's going to air at the end of November, if I remember correctly, and we have a summary for a December episode, and a couple of them at that.

So why not a summary for this episode? Even a blurb summary.

There's new information.

Screenplay: Junki Takegami
Storyboard: Ken'ichi Nishida
Assistant Director: Takahiro Ikezoe
Animation Director: Mizuho Tajima

I sure Korrina's in that episode, I hope the shiny Hawlucha's her's (I know she doesn't own one) but it'd be awesome if she did.

"Satoshi and his friends come across the "Fairy Pokemon" Buru being attacked by a differently-colored Luchabre. Satoshi steps up to help Buru but, unknown to him, the whole thing is really just a rehearsal for a play. Satoshi gives his attempt to stop the attack everything he has and ends up accidentally injuring Ellade, the main character in the play."

"Satoshi and his friends see a differently-colored Luchabre attacking a Buru. Satoshi steps up to help Buru but the whole thing is really just a rehearsal for a play. The main character Ellrade gets injured during Satoshi's attempt to stop the fighting and so his Luchabre is called upon to take over Ellrade's part. As they prepare for the show's opening the Rocket-Dan hijack the show."

The third summary doesn't have any information that the other two don't have.

Screenplay: Takegami Junki
Assistant Director: Nishida Kenichi
Storyboard: Ikezoe Takahiro
Animation Director: Tajima Mizuho
Art Director: Kanemura Katsuyoshi

Last edited:
So this episode does not have a fighting tournament after all, but a performance instead?

At least we get to see Gallade and Snubbull appear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom