• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview XY052: Ninja Arts Showdown! Gekogashira VS Gamenodes!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was quite obviously talking about Ash's Pokémon.

It wasn't obvious to me. "Water-type starter" implies the six starter families only; some of Ash's water-types - Kingler, Corphish, Buizel, and Palpitoad - are not starter Pokemon.

If you meant Ash's "water-type starters," you're right on that one.

I don't know why this is just extending to "water type starters" excluding Froakie, he's only ever had 3, and now with Froakie that makes 4.

But he's had a crap ton of water Pokemon who haven't evolved since Krabby. So I don't know why it's just exclusive to water type starters, outside Ash has never had a fully evolved water type starter Pokemon, but plenty of grass and fire.

Could care less about Froakie evolving. Sanpei and his Greninja look so great in the scan and I'm more pleased about them being here than about anything else.

Huh. I guess Naruto Shippuuden has a double episode on 04 December.

Re: Upcoming XY episodes - Barbaracle, Sanpei & Greninja / Froakie's possible evoluti

I think Litleo is perfect for Ash, as well as Skiddo, whom I think will evolve. Also, I think Serena catching the recurring Jigglypuff and a Mudkip is a great idea.

Re: Upcoming XY episodes - Barbaracle, Sanpei & Greninja / Froakie's possible evoluti

I think Litleo is perfect for Ash, as well as Skiddo, whom I think will evolve. Also, I think Serena catching the recurring Jigglypuff and a Mudkip is a great idea.

Not trying to be rude or anything, but i think you're in the wrong thread. I believe you're looking for the possible evolutions/captures thread.

As for the topic at hand, I'm incredibly stoked for ash finally evolving a water starter or even water type at all for that matter. I seriously hope he goes all the way to greninja.

So, I'm assuming that Ash's Froakie is going to evolve this episode, huh? That makes me happy, I would be so mad if it didn't. None of his other Unova starters, except for Tepig, evolved, I believe.

Right. All of the protagonists' starters should evolve completely. Or else...

Damn, didn't think Froakie would ever evolve.

Maybe it's some other guy's ;o

agreed R!ck. the water curse will finally be broken since Kingler evolved. will this contribute to his battle against Ramos? Who knows. All i know is ash better hurry. i'm falling behind because of that badge reading npc in lavenne and my pride

A new image.

NanlwxP.png

He looks A LOT like Koga, his outfit matches the anime one almost perfectly. Or are anime ninjas that stereotipical?

Summary and Captions, by Bluesun:

"While training for battles, Satoshi and friends come across the injured Sampei and Gekkouga. They were attacked by a mysterious "Masked Ninja" in a house where a Secret Scroll is said to be found. The group decides to go there together and take a look!"
"The defeated Sampei and Gekkouga come floating in. (Danger from the start?!)"
"The Masked Ninja attacks with a Gamenodesu! (A Pokemon Battle a the Mysterious Ninja!)"

A new image. Does it say anything new? @Dogasu; @捷克羅姆; @G50;

oCXUUpG.jpg

Here is a placeholder translation of the new summaries.

Ash's Froakie evolves into a Frogadier!!

Froakie, which fights with speed and quick moves, evolves into a Frogadier! Now it's an even more reliable fighter!!

Froakie evolves during its battle with Barbaracle!!

The new move "Aerial Ace" explodes with power!

Frogadier's power rises, as does its speed!

Froakie gets cornered during its battle against the mighty Barbaracle. But when it evolves, it gains new power!!

Froakie gets enveloped by the light of evolution before rushing to save Pikachu and the others!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom