• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview XY052: Ninja Arts Showdown! Gekogashira VS Gamenodes!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A new image. Does it say anything new? @Dogasu; @捷克羅姆; @G50;

oCXUUpG.jpg

Here is a placeholder translation of the new summaries.

Ash's Froakie evolves into a Frogadier!!

Froakie, which fights with speed and quick moves, evolves into a Frogadier! Now it's an even more reliable fighter!!

Froakie evolves during its battle with Barbaracle!!

The new move "Aerial Ace" explodes with power!

Frogadier's power rises, as does its speed!

Froakie gets cornered during its battle against the mighty Barbaracle. But when it evolves, it gains new power!!

Froakie gets enveloped by the light of evolution before rushing to save Pikachu and the others!

Picture says it all.

Ash's Froakie evolving into Frogadier is 100% confirmed.

Last edited:
Preview
- Sanpei and his Greninja float down a river.
- The masked Shiftry guy spits out something I think.
- Clemont and Serena fall off a plank along a cliff.
- Froakie fights Barbaracle.

[video=youtube;NMXsHE_2rhs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMXsHE_2rhs[/video]

Well that preview was horribly disappointing since it had nothing to do with Froakie evolving, I thought every preview related to the title in some way, yet we DO NOT see Frogadier....yeah that was all around one of the worst previews. It relied too much on Sanpei and what happened to him, hopefully the 2nd preview will at least hint at Froakie's evolution instead of being JUST about Sanpei and the Barbacle trainer.

Mansion huh? The summery says they will bring a secret document to a mansion, most likely Gurkinn or his son/daughter (Korrina's mother/father)

Great prevew, I'm hyped for Froakie's evolution :-D shame we have to wait until Dec. 11.

Darn! I thought the preview's climax would be a sneak into Froakie's changing form. Oh well, we'll have to wait another week to look at it.

New preview video from Get TV
[video=youtube;3U3GgmgA5DI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3U3GgmgA5DI&list=UUGaf2eOqzGtlSeupxNROxug[/video]

New preview video from Get TV
[video=youtube;3U3GgmgA5DI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3U3GgmgA5DI&list=UUGaf2eOqzGtlSeupxNROxug[/video]

The Naruto effects has just been coming in there....(Proof? Look when that ninja guy uses his jutsu :p)

Maybe the mods or admins or whoever runs this place is lazy or busy today? anyway this is now my favorite episode of the XY saga so far. :-D

As far as I know absolutely anyone can start a thread for a new episode. The question is why isn't the preview thread closed, but I guess it's not a big deal anyway...

As far as I know absolutely anyone can start a thread for a new episode. The question is why isn't the preview thread closed, but I guess it's not a big deal anyway...

That is correct. The anime section rules and guidelines state that:

REVIEW - Used when starting a review thread of an episode or movie. NOTE: Only moderators may use this prefix, except in the case that 10 minutes have passed and a review thread has not been made.

Also, just a general note to everyone, this is a busy time of year for many people with the Holidays and midterms/exams for those in school/college. Two out of our four moderators are on reduced activity and me and the remaining moderator are not usually home/awake when the Japanese episode is airing. We try to be around to get episode review threads up in a timely manner, but if it doesn't happen, it's not because we just didn't feel like doing it today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom