• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview XY054: Calamanero VS Maaiika! The Bonds that Would Save the World!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Satoshi and his friends meet up with the Calamanero that took over the power plant but are taken aback when they're captured along with the Rocket-Dan. As soon as Citron and Kojirou manage to escape with the help of Maa'iika they notice that something's wrong with Kojirou's pokemon."

Huh, it really is the same one. I wonder how long this character arc will last. I hope Calamanero remains a nasty foe for at least a little while longer.

Me, I'm hoping it belongs to Xerosic.

And even if not, it'll be nice to finally have someone fill Hunter J's massive shoes as a recurring, non-team villain.

Either way is so much win :)

When I saw Kojiro looking so angry in the pic, I got soooo excited <3 I want him to do something epic together with Maaiika! Hopefully I won't get my hopes up in vain *crosses fingers*

Preview
- A truck almost hits Ash and co.
- There are multiple Malamar.
- A Manectric is shown and it probably belongs to Officer Jenny.

[video=youtube;47EKOA10PCM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47EKOA10PCM[/video]

........................... OH YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This Looks EPIC!!! MUTIPLE Malamar, didn't see that Twist Coming, a GREAT Christmas Day Present for Me :)

"All right boys, let's show 'em what REAL evil Pokémon can do!"

"Yeah! Who do they think we are, that Mewtwo bitch?"

The downside? No Xerosic and Team Flare...

It looks amazing, great episode to air on Christmas <3 I expect a brief cameo of Xerosic or TF I hope, wonder what are those strange figures that turn red?...

Imagine if someone is controlling those Malamar, like Team Flare or Olympia has some evil sister

Ugh, I hate One Piece crying style so much. It's so disgusting...

However, it looks like a promising episode, with some plot advance and good emotional moments from the best delivers, Team Rocket. A Team Flare cliffhanger would be a good way to finish the year.

So Ash is going to be held captive alone with ALL the main girls, while Clemont and James have to save the day?

A+ episode.

I'm guessing Inkay refuses to evolve here, and James is crying over Inkay refusing to evolve in order to save him.

2nd preview:

[video=youtube;A3dwbelp37U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3dwbelp37U[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom