• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview XY054: Calamanero VS Maaiika! The Bonds that Would Save the World!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: XY054: Mienfoo

REALLY HAPPY for this :) I have Started to Like Mienfoo A LOT as of late so I'm Excited :) hope it gets some Good Screentime

REALLY HAPPY for this :) I have Started to Like Mienfoo A LOT as of late so I'm Excited :) hope it gets some Good Screentime

I think it's more likely to be a random Mienfoo, these broadcast data sometimes feature mons that aren't relevant to the episode.

It's weird that they decided to put it in broadcast data again exactly 10 episodes later.

I can think of a lot of Unova Pokemon that need a focus episode more: Reuniclus, Eelectrik, Klink and family, Volcarona...and Mienshao!!

A somewhat impredictable episode, as it's hard to imagine a wild Mienfoo.

Excited to see the details on this episode, Mienfoo is one of my top 5 favorite Pokemon, it got very little airtime in BW, glad it's appearing a lot in XY, hope that Mienshao get's to appear in more episodes too

Until we get more information about this episode, we shouldn't put too much stock in Mienfoo being important.

The "Data Broadcasts" captured by Pocketmonsters.net haven't been completely accurate lately:
1) XY038: Data broadcast was Bonsly, actual Pokemon Quiz was Trevenant.
2) XY041: Data broadcast was Drifblim, actual Pokemon Quiz was Charmander.
3) XY043: Data broadcast was Pumpkaboo, actual Pokemon Quiz was Fletchinder.
4) XY044: Data broadcast was Mienfoo, actual Pokemon Quiz was Machoke.

Will we see a Mienfoo in this episode? Probably, based on what is listed above. But will it be important or starring? I doubt it.

Could it be? We get to see Korrina again? She has a Mienfoo, right? It could be her!

The "Data Broadcasts" captured by Pocketmonsters.net haven't been completely accurate lately:

Of course they've been accurate. Where on Earth did you ever get the idea that the data broadcast Pokemon and the Pokemon featured in the Pokemon Quiz has to be the same?

They're actually making an episode about my favorite Gen 5 Pokemon? I'm very surprised that they're actually doing one.

Let's Hope this is an Episode Focused on him and he just doesn't appear in the Beginning and is ACTUALLY Focused on some other Pokemon.

Let's Hope this is an Episode Focused on him and he just doesn't appear in the Beginning and is ACTUALLY Focused on some other Pokemon.

I know right? He appeared in a recent episode but only for a few moments in favor of yet ANOTHER Mega Lucario episode. I dunno about you, but I've had enough of Lucario for one generation, I wanna see other Fighting types like Mienfoo for once.

The title is.

Malamar VS Inkay! A Bond That Saves the World!!

Here's a placeholder translation of the summary.

James' Inkay stands up to the Malamar that plots to take over the world.

Can someone provide another translation? If you want to. @Dogasu; @捷克羅姆; @G50;

7KiHPXS.jpg

Last edited:

HAHA!! I knew this Malamar would Return, I'm SOOOOOOOOOOO PUMPED!!!!! I LOVE how this Episode is going to Focus on Inkay I Love this Squid :) hopefully this will be as Good as the first one was :)

Yas that Malamar is evil af and finally development for a TR mon, been waiting since DP :'D

A Team Rocket episode that focuses on their Pokemon? And it airs on Christmas? That's probably the best present of all.

James' Inkay stands up to the Malamar that plots to take over the world.

Can someone provide another translation?
That's a good translation, no need for another ;)

And I'm looking forward to this episode! I had a hunch this Karamanero would come back eventually, given the way the episoded ended xD I really hope for a proper TR-centred ep this time.

Based on all the speculation up to now, here are some major plot points I think will be seen in the episode:

1. The episode will focus primarily on TR, namely James and Inkay.

2. Inkay will fall under Malamar's hypnosis, if the picture is any suggestion, much like Ash's Pikachu did.

3. At the end of the episode, the TRio will be celebrating the fact that they stopped the power-hungry Malamar, only for the next frame to prove them entirely wrong. Malamar will be seen reporting back to Xerosic, its presumed owner, where it'll be revealed that its plan to take over the world was only a smokescreen for the real threat, thus kicking off the TF arc.

Oh, and may I add... THE EPISODE AIRS CHRISTMAS DAY NEXT WEEK ALONG WITH THE DUBBED SECOND ACT OF THE MEGA EVOLUTION SPECIAL!! OH GOD, I CAN'T WAIT!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom