• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview XY062: Protect the Future of Science! The Electric Labyrinth!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could someone please translate these summaries? @Dogasu; @捷克羅姆; @G50;

naHvzTM.jpg
VrmnaKq.jpg
Here is a placeholder summary.

Ash and friends decide to visit the Kalos Power Plant. As they approach the power plant, Pikachu and the others suddenly start acting weird. As the group start investigating this, they learn that Team Rocket has taken over the power plant and are manipulating Electric type Pokémon.

Last edited:
We're getting more hypnotized Pokémon than any other season in the history. That's all I can say

Probably Team Flare would getting at next semester or in the. year of 2016.

Enough with off topics, now I seriously think of this. If TRio are doin this at the power plant, then the motive itself would be the same with the Luxio episode. But it's just my speculation so the plot wouldn't be the same as mine

The VA List.

Ash: Rica Matsumoto
Pikachu: Ikue Ohtani
Dedenne: Megumi Satō
Clemont: Yūki Kaji
Bonnie: Mariya Ise
Serena: Mayuki Makiguchi
Jessie: Megumi Hayashibara
James: Shin'ichirō Miki
Meowth: Inuko Inuyama
Frogadier: Yūji Ueda
Bunnelby: Chinatsu Akasaki
Luxio: Yuka Terasaki
Pancham: Noriko Shitaya
Inkay: Kenta Miyake
Luxray: Kensuke Satō
Volt: Tsuguo Mogami

Small little text about the episode.

Pikachu attacks Satoshi!? But why!?

Summary.

As Satoshi and friends continue their journey, they happen to pass near the Kalos Power Plant and decide to visit it. However, as they approach the power plant, Pikachu and the others suddenly start acting weird. It turns out that it's because the Rocket Gang has taken over the power plant and are manipulating Electric type Pokémon! Will Satoshi and the others manage to save Pikachu and all the other Pokémon?

Preview
- Ash and co. come across the Kalos Power Plant.
- The electric Pokemon attack Ash and co.
- Luxio starts to evolve.
- Ash and co.'s electric Pokemon who are being mind controlled, walk into the Kalos Power Plant.

[video=youtube;8Jm61z39FyY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Jm61z39FyY[/video]

Looks like I was right about Luxio evolving. Hopefully Luxray is still mind controlled after its evolution; I don't want a repeat of DP163 when Ash's Monferno evolves after coming back to its sense.

And the preview reminds the audience that Dedenne is Clemont's Pokémon.

Man, this sounds like they're having a repeated sequences about the scene at the 60s. Hypnotized Pokemon and a mixed trainer hugs from XY019 and XY048 really make me realized that cliches are getting way too overloaded.

I'm glad Luxio's evolving next week and I can't wait the reaction after that.

Can't wait for this episode, not just since Luxio evolving, so many other electric Pokemon I like are also present - looks like it will be an emotional episode for me.

You know, with two of the leaks saying that Team Rocket is behind the mind control, I can't help but feel like it will end up like the original leaks of Pokemon X and Y. What I mean by this is when Team Flare was announced, it was stated that their plans were akin to that of Team Rocket from the games. But when the actual games came out, their goal was something completely different. I don't know about anyone else here, but considering the half the summaries we've seen directly state Team Rocket is behind it and the other half completely omitting it, I'm beginning to wonder if TR being behind the mind control is actually a red herring. Besides, I don't think the trio has ever attempted mass mind control, probably because it's beyond them.

Update: This also seems a bit too sinister to be the doing of TR. The previous episode I could let slide because they weren't directly instigating the violence, the same I could say about episodes in which they've directly attacked unarmed trainers because we've never seen them play fair in battles. But taking control of another person's Pokemon and turning it against them? That sounds like something that's not only out of character but a level we've never seen them stoop to. This could mean one of three possibilities:

1. Team Rocket's actually becoming competent, something I highly doubt.

2. The Team Rocket mentioned in the leaks is actually Butch and Cassidy, which is much more feasible considering we've seen them do something like this before.

3. My original argument: Team Rocket is just a red herring. I think this could be further supported by the two previews as they've both left the culprit of the mind control a mystery. Then again this could also be applied to my second possibility.

Regardless though, I don't think we should be jumping to the conclusion that TR is behind this because the only evidence of this we've seen are the leaks, and even then they don't seem to be very consistent, and two, if the former has established that TR is behind this, then why are they completely omitting that from the previews? Now those may be the aforementioned consistency issues, but just think about it.

Last edited:
Another evolution episode for the second straight week (first goomy-sliggoo and now Luxio-Luxray). If Team Rocket is behind the hypnosis, it brings me back to the Kanto episode Pikachu Revolts, except I'm sure it won't be Butch and Cassidy behind the scheme this time (I wonder what has happen to them since we haven't seen them since Sinnoh). Looking forward to next week.

GetTV Preview
- Pikachu runs through the Lumiose Badlands, then just before he stops and electricity comes out of his cheeks.
- Ash and co. spy on all of the Electric Type Pokemon.
- Some speaker in the Kalos Power Plant is sending out a sound wave and it's making the Pokemon possessed.

[video=youtube;2WWzY7GQsRc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WWzY7GQsRc[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom