• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview XY064: Fokko VS Mahoxy! A Splendid Performance Battle!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
No surprise, but Aria is the Delphox trainer mentioned here. It also seems they will show another PokeVision video of her during the episode, this time with Delphox.

BUz5g5i.jpg

Well it doesn't say that it's about that episode, but it probably is.

Also, we do know that Aria is here, so she probably is Delphox's trainer.

BT8A7Mo.jpg

...I really can't tell. Is that Aria or Jessie dressing up as Aria in the bottom photo?

I dunno, but I'm pretty sure that's Jessie in the top picture. If that is the case, then the woman in the bottom picture has slightly lighter hair colour, so...make of that what you will.

No surprise, but Aria is the Delphox trainer mentioned here. It also seems they will show another PokeVision video of her during the episode, this time with Delphox.

BUz5g5i.jpg

Well it doesn't say that it's about that episode, but it probably is.

Also, we do know that Aria is here, so she probably is Delphox's trainer.

BT8A7Mo.jpg

...I really can't tell. Is that Aria or Jessie dressing up as Aria in the bottom photo?

It's Aria. Also, here is a translation of the summary of the episode in the image.

When a practice for her next Tripokalon doesn't go all that well, Serena unintentionally ends up going really hard on Fennekin and Pancham.

Here is a translation of the text under the picture of Aria.

Serena goes shopping together with a mysterious girl calling herself Ellena.

@Hilbert The girl with the dark purple hair is Jessie, and the girl with the bright red hair is Aria. The Jessie image is from XY063, however, as the magazine page includes other episodes.

And not that we need more confirmation, but the summary obviously confirms Aria.

Aria's disguising herself in public, like Diantha :eek:

Aria's disguise looks just like how I'd want Serena to look. Alas. I'm sure Serena will get a few words of wisdom from a pro here anyway.

Pretty interesting for a disguise name...Ellena, if the dubbers kept the 'na' name we will seen ourselves a performer in hiding named Ariana XD

I've got a feeling and I also kinda hope that Aria is going to be antagonistic towards Serena. It would be a great twist if the character that we've seen glimpses of throughout the series turned out to be a b**ch

I've got a feeling and I also kinda hope that Aria is going to be antagonistic towards Serena. It would be a great twist if the character that we've seen glimpses of throughout the series turned out to be a b**ch

There's bound to be one, like Ursula in DP. But it would be good if the great & adored Kalos Queen was a b!tch/diva behind the scenes

There's bound to be one, like Ursula in DP. But it would be good if the great & adored Kalos Queen was a b!tch/diva behind the scenes

The only one true diva on this show is Jessie, no contest.

This, Mystical Fire, Jessie in costume as Aria and the confirmed Evolution would make my next Thursday...

Can't we go through a region without having to see someone being a jerk? For once? ._.

Personally, I want Aria to be super nice and supportive. Maybe tease Serena about her crush on Ash (if she notices), and get along with her like a big sister.
Or, she could secretly have confidence issues and is under huge pressure since she's the number one performing idol. Maybe she suffers from being a perfectionist to a fault.

Aria doesn't have to be a mean girl to make the show interesting. And actually, unless there's a good reason behind her being mean, the 'jerkish rival' plot is going to go badly boring and cliche

I don't understand why people think Aria is going to be a jerk. If we remember how Yashio acted in response to Serena cutting her hair in XY060, then Aria should have a similar personality to Serena's.

A new image and summary.

0TEvLKV.jpg

Here is a translation of the new summary.

Serena starts training for her next Pokemon Showcase, but when the practice doesn't go too well, she lashes out against her Pokemon. Afterwards Serena decides she needs some time for herself, when a woman calling herself Ellena calls out to her. As the two hit it off and set off together, Serena realizes she has seen Ellena somewhere before.

There's a word for the kind of behavior Serena is displaying. I am not sure this episode will justify Fennekin's evolution...

Wonder what triggered this feeling, maybe she still cannot let go of her first loss, and this is the other side of that feeling?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom