• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview XY064: Fokko VS Mahoxy! A Splendid Performance Battle!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Braixen will undoubtedly learn one of the following Psybeam, Psychic, Fire Blast, Overheat, Fire Pledge, Flame Charge, Fire Spin, Will-O-Wisp or Psyshock.

{REDACTED} don't have the brains to give it anything other than the generic and stereotypical Fire and Psychic Moves that we've seen way too much.

Foul Play, Solar Beam, Grass Knot, Magic Room, Wonder Room, Shock Wave or even Incinerate would be much better choices than the can of spam we're probably gonna get.

Braixen will undoubtedly learn one of the following Psybeam, Psychic, Fire Blast, Overheat, Fire Pledge, Flame Charge, Fire Spin, Will-O-Wisp or Psyshock.

{REDACTED} don't have the brains to give it anything other than the generic and stereotypical Fire and Psychic Moves that we've seen way too much.

Foul Play, Solar Beam, Grass Knot, Magic Room, Wonder Room, Shock Wave or even Incinerate would be much better choices than the can of spam we're probably gonna get.

Hopefully it isn't another fire type move, as its already equipped with the lesser Ember and the more powerful Flamethrower. Scratch is definitely going to be forgotten, thus its new fourth move is likely to be something flashy for Showcases. Or they may keep Scratch and forget Ember (a pair of claws is always handy for escaping). I agree with your predictions of Psybeam, Psychic, or Will~O~Wisp.

Fire Spin and Fire Blast were already demonstrated with Aria's Braixen, so I don't think they'll bestow Serena's with the same move. They'll most likely want to give it something to distinguish it. But not something too varied like Solar Beam, Grass Knot, etc.

Here is a picture of Fennekin evolving that was shown on Oha Suta today.

www.dotup.org210401.jpg

At least we have confirmation I guess. And as cute as she is, I'm done seeing Fennekin, so hooray for Braixen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom