• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview XY065: Kameil and Raichu Appear! Good Luck Numeil!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Playerking

Not-well known member.
Reaction score
Title: Enter Wartortle and Raichu! Sliggoo Does its Best!!
Airs: March 26th.
BUz5g5i.jpg

A small summary.

Team Rocket shows up while Tierno is in the middle of training with his Wartortle and Raichu!

Last edited:
Re: XY0?? - Tierno returns.

Ludicolo and Politoed! And that Dance!

Tierno is going to be a serious rival for Ash it seems, especially I know Ludicolo's potential... not just that it loves dancing, its because of a Combo that is banned by Smogon in Gen 5... well... when rain is permanent....

Drizzle + Swift Swim........

They acknowleged the use of Weather in the Ramos Gym Battle, Chlorophyll, and the sun boosting Fletcheinder's attack.

This is going to be disastrous..... or rather cool

Ash may simply start losing a lot to Tierno. But the up side is Ash is going to have a very tough rival.

Last edited:

We don't know whether his Politoed has Drizzle or not. His Water-types are more likely to have Rain Dance, simply because it fits Tierno's theme.

But I do like how almost all of his new Pokémon have a dance theme. Hitmontop's fighting style is capoeira, a martial arts style that incorporates dance and acrobatics. Ludicolo's dance is based on the rumba.

We don't know whether his Politoed has Drizzle or not. His Water-types are more likely to have Rain Dance, simply because it fits Tierno's theme.

But I do like how almost all of his new Pokémon have a dance theme. Hitmontop's fighting style is capoeira, a martial arts style that incorporates dance and acrobatics. Ludicolo's dance is based on the rumba.

True, we don't know yet, but the sheer possibility is scary enough.

Ash, good luck with your traning base.

Awesome! Tierno is returning with new Pokemon and a Wartortle. I love how his team is based around Pokemon that tend to dance/learn dance based moves.

Shake dat thang! :-D

Hitmontop and Politoed are among my favorite Pokemon, so I'm truly hyped :D I wonder what will be the plot of the episode, hopefully is more than helping Tierno in making dance moves.

Tierno is looking great! I'm liking his updated team! I see him battling Ash in a double battle utlizing Rain Dance. And if that is so (seeing how amazing XY battles are), it's going to be one heck of a show.

See, this is the Tierno that should have been in the XY games...

Tierno is looking great! I'm liking his updated team! I see him battling Ash in a double battle utlizing Rain Dance. And if that is so (seeing how amazing XY battles are), it's going to be one heck of a show.

1) We're not sure if Rain Dance is even Tierno's strategy. After all, two of the three new Pokémon - Ludicolo and Hitmontop - are designed around a dance-esque theme. The only real reason Rain Dance was brought up was because three of his Pokémon are Water-types, one of which could summon rain via a Hidden Ability.

2) Rain Dance wasn't included on Tierno's in game team because Rain Dance is known as Rain Prayer in Japanese. Because of this, Rain Dance is not one of the moves that the in-game Tierno wants to see on one of your Pokémon. But all of his in-game Pokémon do have a Dance move, even if some of these Pokémon aren't based on a certain type of dance.

1) We're not sure if Rain Dance is even Tierno's strategy. After all, two of the three new Pokémon - Ludicolo and Hitmontop - are designed around a dance-esque theme. The only real reason Rain Dance was brought up was because three of his Pokémon are Water-types, one of which could summon rain via a Hidden Ability.

2) Rain Dance wasn't included on Tierno's in game team because Rain Dance is known as Rain Prayer in Japanese. Because of this, Rain Dance is not one of the moves that the in-game Tierno wants to see on one of your Pokémon. But all of his in-game Pokémon do have a Dance move, even if some of these Pokémon aren't based on a certain type of dance.

1) Oh I know, I just thought it would be a nice strategy to utilize that's all. But you're right; as the Japanese name doesn't include the word dance/mai, the probability isn't likely.

2) I should have specified. What I was referring to was a better Tierno in general. One that explicitly follows his dream of forming a dance team with his Pokemon. Solid characterization helps as well. Seriously, what we've seen in the summer camp arc (and I would assume in this episode) is much more lively than his current in-game reprsentation.

I'm aware that his final team has Pokemon that feature dancing moves (Swords Dance and Petal Dance if I recall), but there isn't really any buildup to it or such.

I should have specified. What I was referring to was a better Tierno in general. One that explicitly follows his dream of forming a dance team with his Pokemon. Solid characterization helps as well. Seriously, what we've seen in the summer camp arc (and I would assume in this episode) is much more lively than his current in-game reprsentation.

I agree with you there. Unlike the XY games, whose plotline forces Tierno to act on the sidelines and has no in-game feature related to a dance team, the anime has much more flexibility with the character.

Re: XY065 - Enter Wartortle and Raichu! Sliggoo Does its Best!!

So we now have an episode title, summary and picture from the episode.

BUz5g5i.jpg

A small summary.

Team Rocket shows up while Tierno is in the middle of training with his Wartortle and Raichu!

So Tierno has a Raichu as well? This is sounding more and more like a Rain Dance team...

If that is the case, I am a bit disappointed. Trevor really is getting the short stick here, with his game Pokémon being given to his friends instead. Orange Flower Flabebe is with Shauna, and Raichu is with Tierno.

On a different note, looks like Sliggoo evolves here.

Just as Ash is about to get Served, Sligoo evolves into Goodra to break out some killer moves!

Raichu vs Pikachu at the top 8 of the Kalos League, Ash wins then loses on top 4? ok, I think I'm getting ahead. xD

Tierno returning with a great team and it looks like Sliggoo evolves in this episode, double yay!

The clip of this episode in the preview doesn't really tells us anything new, just that Team Rocket have captured Ash's Sliggoo and Tierno's Wartortle and Raichu.

[video=youtube;GbqOOKPi0UI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbqOOKPi0UI[/video]

Sliggoo, Wartortle and Raichu look pretty serious.

img_next150326.jpg

Last edited:
do u guys see that light? it may meen that sliggoo is evolving into goodra this episode

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom