• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview XY066: The Miare City Investigation! Citroid VS Black Citroid!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The VA list.

Ash: Rica Matsumoto
Pikachu: Ikue Ohtani
Dedenne: Megumi Satō
Clemont: Yūki Kaji
Bonnie: Mariya Ise
Serena: Mayuki Makiguchi
Jessie: Megumi Hayashibara
James: Shin'ichirō Miki
Meowth: Inuko Inuyama
Goodra: Yūji Ueda
Chespin: Hitomi Nabatame
Pancham: Noriko Shitaya
Officer Jenny: Chiemi Ishimatsu
Meyer/Blaziken Mask: Kensuke Satō
Alexa: Aya Endō
Belmondo: Kenjirō Tsuda
Heliolisk: Kiyotaka Furushima
Helioptile: Chika Fujimura

Here is a new summary.

Having returned to Lumiose City, Ash has reunited with Clemont. But just as they are about to start the Gym match they promised each other, Officer Jenny suddenly appears, saying she come to arrest the Clembot. It appears that a robot that looks just like the Clembot has been doing various bad things. Ash and the others start an investigation to prove the Clembot's innocence.

So Clemont's Heliolisk is in this episode as well? I guess it goes to show how important it is as the second to dead last character on the cast list.

Preview
- Pikachu and Chespin reunite.
- Clembot is behind bars.
- A Magezone battle Clemont's Luxray.
- Clembot and Black Clembot battle eachother.

[video=youtube;TNGzb5xtIXg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNGzb5xtIXg[/video]

YEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! My Boy Magnezone is in this Episode, REALLY HAPPY!! :) But yeah this Preview looked Good. I'm actually QUITE SURPRISED that the Black Clembot WASN'T by Team Rocket and I think this is a Good different Change in pace from the Writers by Giving it to a MAD Scientist LOL. But I Liked it, wonder what Clemont's Reaction to Braxien will be LOL!! But Clembot looks GREAT Battling with Heliolisk :)

Wait, so TR isn't behind the black Clembot? That's... great! It means they're starting to lay off TR hijacking the group's journey :D! That aside, can't wait to see Clemont and Clembot kick some ass.

Is Professor Sycamore's father? My guess is that scientist works for Team Flare. Clemont may learn his father's identity as Blaziken Mask.

My guess is that scientist works for Team Flare.

Nah. Just another one-shot villain who will cause trouble, be arrested, and never seen again and completely forgotten.

Still nice a treat to see bad guys outside of Villains Teams though :)

Clembot used High Jump Kick! It's super effective! Critical (crotch) hit!

Okay, this episode now has me very interested in it. And for once TRio aren't involved. While I don't mind them, it's a nice change of pace to have another bad guy get some screentime. While the guy being a scientist for Flare is probably not the case, let's not rule it out just yet. It could be someone from Clemont's past, maybe back at that academy Clemont graduated from, who was jealous of how a kid could think up of something that massive and have it work perfectly.Tying into it, maybe he had a similar idea, but Clemont's was much better, kinda like Zigfried VS Kaiba scenario when they both came up with the same technology, just a different form. Probably once he got wind of Clembot, he decided to ruin its name and Clemont's reputation as a skilled inventor with a doppelganger robot. To tie into the above ideas, he may actually work for Team Flare (as one of their main bases IS in Lumious City, so it's not completely unlikely) and is using it for his revenge.

That's just my two cents on it. But now I'm really curious.

Well the evil Clembot isn't a trio invention but rather some unnamed scientist/inventor doing.

For the people saying this is a "rehash" it clearly isn't. Clembot has no faults this time and all the unfortunate events are actions of black Clembot.

Didn't you people see the preview at the end of 65? It clearly shows man in a lab coat. So it's safe to assume this has nothing to do with TR.

Here you go:

[video]https://youtu.be/pZzmOl7RLnw[/video]

Get TV Preview
- Ash and Clemont get ready to start there Gym Battle in the Lumiose Gym.
- Officer Jenny interrupts the battle.
- Clembot talks to Ash and co. from behind bars.
- Clemont takes a close look at some words on a computer screen.
- A Magnezone fires a Zap Cannon like attack at Luxray, but Luxray dodges it.
- Luxray attacks Magnezone with Wild Charge.

[video=youtube;woqeAsIOb-E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=woqeAsIOb-E[/video]

b74w0FD.jpg

5Pij8iS.jpg

jsgo1l4.jpg

anigif_enhanced-buzz-29378-1375204268-5.gif

right in the Voltorbs >0< Clembot has no class!!! :eek:hdear:

Well I wonder when will Ash's Goodra show up, PS: Ash's Goodra is a male, Yet I ponder who is Belmondo and why did he choose to rival Clemont who helped Lumiose city alot, But I want to know how will Alexa, and Meyer react to Ash's Goodra/Numelgon, Fletchinder/Hinoyayakoma, Frogadier/Gekogashier, Hawlucha/Luchabull, Serena's Braixen/Tairenar, Pancham/Yancham, Clemont's Luxray/Rentroar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom