• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview XY067: Miare Gym Battle! Satoshi VS Citron!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's how I can imagine the battle:

Pikachu vs. Bunnelby: Pikachu wins

Goodra vs. Heliolisk: Ash switches to Hawlucha

Hawlucha vs. Heliolisk: Hawlucha wins

Hawlucha vs. Luxray: Luxray wins

Pikachu vs. Luxray: Luxray wins

Goodra vs. Luxray: Goodra wins

UGGGGHHHHHH Pikachu was shown facing Luxray. I swear Luxray better take him down and show him who the superior Electric type is! I will be disappointed if Goodra doesn't wn the badge for Ash. If they're releasing Goodra and don't give it at least a major win, I'll be severely disappointed in the writers. Especially because they've been doing so well with XY.

Since no1 posted it i will. here is begining of bunelby vs pikachu enjoy :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQVkss2XZaU

PS: this seems to be from 8th march or so, but i dont recall seing it

This video was discussed a different thread when we were given a barrage of previews the episodes for the upcoming months. At the time, we didn't know what episode number it was or when it was coming out save for a vague idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom