• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview XY068: The Coveted Mega Evolution! Gaburias's Bonds!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Playerking

Not-well known member.
Reaction score
Title: Mega Evolution is Being Targeted! The Bond with Garchomp!!
Airs: April 16th.
45qsMTr.jpg

A small summary.

Team Rocket once again show up at Professor Sycamore's laboratory!!

Last edited:
Re: XY068: Mega Evolution is Being Targeted! The Bond with Garchomp!!

A good quality picture here:
Alain is in this episode!

It's still very possible that Alain could appear in this episode, or at least get mentioned. It seems like this could mark as the point where the Mega Evolution specials overlap with the main series

Is Sycamore going to Mega Evolve his Garchomp? That would be interesting :3

It's still very possible that Alain could appear in this episode, or at least get mentioned. It seems like this could mark as the point where the Mega Evolution specials overlap with the main series

Is Sycamore going to Mega Evolve his Garchomp? That would be interesting :3
I don't know about them overlapping just yet though.

Alain is in the Hoenn region with Steven, and he was Professor Sycamore's assistant way back when. Remember that Alain works for Lysandre now.

On a more related note, this is probably the episode involving Blaziken Mask from last week's preview. I hope Mega Garchomp is seen as well.

Something tells me Ash is going to get a Key Stone in this episode. Dear Arceus, please let that happen, if there's ever a good time for Ash to get into Mega Evolution it would be then!

Last edited:
So it looks like Garchomp will be Mega Evolving in this episode.

[video=youtube;GbqOOKPi0UI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbqOOKPi0UI[/video]

I think the Professor Sycamore car shot is also from this episode. It seems Clemont's device this time was "designed" to find Garchomp after it was taken away.

I think the Professor Sycamore car shot is also from this episode. It seems Clemont's device this time was "designed" to find Garchomp after it was taken away.

Yes it is. Serena is with her new design.

That Wooper. It is sleeping with Dedenne, Pikachu and Goodra. May it happen to be captured by Ash or other?
Sounds too random though.

I'm super hyped for Sycamore action, not so much for Mega Garchomp. :c

Finally Mega Garchomp time! My favorite Pokemon looks epic!

That Wooper. It is sleeping with Dedenne, Pikachu and Goodra. May it happen to be captured by Ash or other?
Sounds too random though.

Well, we dunno, until we see the episode or if there is something that implies that male Wooper's capture.

coSGEhP.jpg

Here is a new summary for this episode that comes from the image that I posted.

The Garchomp Team Rocket has abducted from the Sycamore Laboratories has somehow mega evolved and is now attacking Ash and the others! What is going on!?

This is what the text says under the image for this episode in the same image.

The Garchomp Sycamore has lovingly raised from its pre-evolved state has been abducted!

The summary information still leaves a lot unclear.

Was the Garchomp Mega Evolved before or after TRio stole it? Did Sycamore have a Key Stone and Garchompite that TRio also snatched?

And is Sycamore's Garchomp going berserk because of what TRio did, or because it can't control its Mega Evolution like Korrina's Lucario initially?

I hope Team Flare gets mentioned in here, or at least Lysandre Labs. I can't wait to see how Alain's appearance affects the crossover of the specials and the tv series, even if it's just a flashback.

Something tells me Ash is going to get a Key Stone in this episode. Dear Arceus, please let that happen, if there's ever a good time for Ash to get into Mega Evolution it would be then!
Right, as long as Arceus make sure it isn't a Charizardite. Let it be a Sceptilite or something else instead.

Oh sweet Arceus, I just realized: this episode is airing the week of my birthday, that's the best gift I could ever ask for!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom