• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview XY069: Battle in the Wetlands! Numelgon VS Florges!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pokepal_123

Reaction score

Attachments

• RQk0Acf.jpg
    RQk0Acf.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 377
Last edited:
Re: XY069 - A Fight in the Wetlands! Goodra VS Florges

Hopefully Goodra learns a new move to counter Florges. The only move it has that can damage Fairy-type Pokemon is Bide.

Well worst birthday ever, to have the first of two parts of Goodra's release. Thanks executive producers for releasing Goodra, really appreciate it.

Are they really going to have Ash to release Goodra? This has got to be a joke.

I hope Goodra beats Florges here and that he learns a new move (Sludge Wave?) so he can do it.

I hope Goodra beats Florges here and that he learns a new move (Sludge Wave?) so he can do it.

Ah you beat me to it. Yeah, hopefully it will be Sludge Wave, Sludge Bomb or even Poison Tail. If it's Sludge Wave, I hope the animation is green to reflect its goo. :D

Here is a new image from this episode.

img_next150423.jpg

Here is a new picture and summary for this episode.

The picture from this episode is the bottom one in the image.

t6liNpu.jpg

The wetlands Ash and his friends stop by turn out to be Goodra's homeland. Goodra is overjoyed to be reunited with its friends, but then an army led by a Florges show up and attack.

An army of wild Pokémon? That's pretty refreshing, even though it's been done with Malamar.

Here is a new summary.

As they continue their journey, Ash and his friends stop by the wetlands that are the "Dragon Pokémon" Goodra's homeland. Goodra is delighted to be reunited with its old friends, but things seem to be a bit off somewhere. Then, an army led by the ruler of the wetlands, the "Flower Pokémon" Florges, assaults the group!

I thought Florges were a peaceful Pokemon? Who love to be around flowers?

Why is this one gathering forces to take over a swamp?

Maybe it wants to change the landscape to be a flowery area?

It seems odd to me too, but in a good way. Better than the stereotypical angry Aggron or Ursaring.

Aren't most of the outrages of Pokemon caused by Team Rocket altering the habitat?

The VA list.

Ash: Rica Matsumoto
Pikachu: Ikue Ohtani
Dedenne: Megumi Satō
Wobbuffet: Yūji Ueda
Clemont: Yūki Kaji
Bonnie: Mariya Ise
Serena: Mayuki Makiguchi
Jessie: Megumi Hayashibara
James: Shin'ichirō Miki
Meowth: Inuko Inuyama
Goodra: Yūji Ueda
Chespin: Hitomi Nabatame
Pancham: Noriko Shitaya
Kenzo: Masaki Aizawa
Goomy: Chinatsu Akasaki
Bellsprout: Kiyotaka Furushima
Pinsir: Tsuguo Mogami

Here are some new summaries of the episode.

Goodra's past finally gets revealed. It goes up against the powerful Florges in order to protect its homeland! But Team Rocket is lurking in Florges's shadow, scheming something...?

As Ash and his friends continue their journey, they stop by some wetlands. Incredibly, it turns out this is Goodra's old home. Goodra is overjoyed to be reunited with its old friends, but it appears to act a little odd. As it turns out, these wetlands have been the site of a fight between Pokémon over who gets to live there. As Ash and his friends are surprised to learn Goodra's past, an army led by a Florges shows up and attacks! In order to protect its friends and the peace of its homeland, Goodra stands up and prepares to fight!

Last edited:
The VA list.

Ash: Rica Matsumoto
Pikachu: Ikue Ohtani
Dedenne: Megumi Satō
Clemont: Yūki Kaji
Bonnie: Mariya Ise
Serena: Mayuki Makiguchi
Jessie: Megumi Hayashibara
Goodra: Yūji Ueda
There's something not quite right about this cast list but I can't put my finger on exactly what it is... :p

Preview
- Goodra reunites with a Bellsprout and a Wooper.
- Florges's army attacks the wetlands.
- Goodra attacks with a Dragon Pulse.

[video=youtube;t_0c9QQQ6RY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_0c9QQQ6RY[/video]

A corrected cast list and a new summary (translated by Adamant)

Numelgon's past finally gets revealed. It goes up against the powerful Florges in order to protect its homeland! But the Rocket Gang is lurking in Florges' shadow, scheming something...?

Summary:
As Satoshi and his friends continue their journey, they stop by some wetlands. Incredibly, it turns out this is Numelgon's old home. Numelgon is overjoyed to be reunited with its old friends, but it appears to act a little odd. As it turns out, these wetlands have been the site of a fight between Pokémon over who gets to live there. As Satoshi and his friends are surprised to learn Numelgon's past, an army led by a Florges shows up and attacks! In order to protect its friends and the peace of its homeland, Numlgon stands up and prepares to fight!

Voice Cast:
Rica Matsumoto: Satoshi
Ikue Ohtani: Pikachu
Mayuki Makiguchi: Serena
Yuki Kaji: Citron
Mariya Ise: Eureka
Megumi Sato: Dedenne
Megumi Hayashibara: Musashi
Shinichiro Miki: Kojiro
Inuko Inuyama: Nyarth
Yuji Ueda: Numelgon
Noriko Shitaya: Yancham
Hitomi Nabatame: Harimaron
Masaki Aizawa: Kenzo
Kiyotaka Furushima: Madatsubomi
Chinatsu Akasaki: Numera
Tsuguo Mogami: Kailios
Unsho Ishizuka: Narration

Yeah, ten bucks says Kenzou will be able to send Numelgon back to Satoshi for the League. We good, we good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom