• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview XY070: Conclusion! Numelgon, Somewhere Over the Rainbow!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: XY070 - Conclusion! Goodra, Go Over the Rainbow!!

Please tell me this isn't a release Goodra episode, please :'(

Looks like this and XY069 are a two-parter.

Well, "Conclusion!" written with an exclamation point indicates that Goodra's fate is certain.

Usually when a Pokémon is speculated to be released/given away and it isn't at the last minute, the title would feature a question mark as opposed to an exclamation point (i.e. BW126's "Goodbye Mijumaru!?").

It seems like Goodra truly is being released:( I can only hope there's some way he can return later at some point.

Wild thought.

"Goodra go over (the) rainbow"

What if Goodra isn't being released but what if it dies?

Go figure Ash would finally get a pseudo-Legendary only to let it go not long after having it...

What is this, Kanto?!

Wild thought.

I HIGHLY doubt that :-/

Seems like it could be a celebratory episode of Goodra's defeating of Florges and overcoming its fear of fairy types??
Conclusion, bringing its fears to an end?
Perhaps "over the rainbow" is a metaphor for dawn of a new day in Goodra's life.

Wild thought.

"Goodra go over (the) rainbow"

I feel bad for thinking that as well. Anyways I do wonder if Goodra leaves the cast here.

I'm playing devil's advocate, as well as my own hopes, and believing that Goodra won't leave the cast and be released.

In fact I'll take it a step further; these two episodes will have Ash decide to use it in his gym battle with Valerie.

Seems like it could be a celebratory episode of Goodra's defeating of Florges and overcoming its fear of fairy types??
Conclusion, bringing its fears to an end?
Perhaps "over the rainbow" is a metaphor for dawn of a new day in Goodra's life.

Seconded. Or it could be that it truly starts its journey with Ash now, due to the Wizard of Oz reference referring to a brighter existence...

Worst comes to worst, it'll be that Goodra is Kalos's Charizard/Gliscor.

I'm playing devil's advocate, as well as my own hopes, and believing that Goodra won't leave the cast and be released.

In fact I'll take it a step further; these two episodes will have Ash decide to use it in his gym battle with Valerie.

Yep I'm still holding out for hope! maybe Goodra decides to stay with Ash idk. :-(

If it's released then what a f*cking shame, it lasted less episodes than Butterfree on Ash's team!! :banghead: horrible move by the writers...

I still can't believe that they are actually going to release Goodra. :sweat:
Are we sure that it will depart the series?
I actually think that the writers may try to do something as they did with Gliscor.
One thing it is certain for me. Goodra probably will appear again, or at least I hope so.

Go figure Ash would finally get a pseudo-Legendary only to let it go not long after having it...
It is not the first time he have a pseudo-legendary. He has a Gible as well :p

Unless you mean fully evolved...

Anyways, seems like I am the only one here who isn't bothered by the idea of Goodra being released.

I'd still rather wait to see what happens rather than assume this, that or tuther.

Personally I'm hoping that if, worse case scenario, Goodra does leave Ash's team, it will only be temporary. Mainly because I don't think there's ever been a situation in which a Pokemon that had received a lot of development was permanently released without being with the group for a decent amount of time.

Personally I'm hoping that if, worse case scenario, Goodra does leave Ash's team, it will only be temporary. Mainly because I don't think there's ever been a situation in which a Pokemon that had received a lot of development was permanently released without being with the group for a decent amount of time.

Well there's a first time for everything.

I guess so. But we'll just have to wait until more info comes out, huh?

I guess so. But we'll just have to wait until more info comes out, huh?

If Goomy does get released, I really hope there is some ulterior motive to it. I'm just having a hard time figuring out why they would take time to develop this character, just to release it so soon.

Watch as the writers take the "over the rainbow" part literally, and instead of releasing the fully-evolved pseudo-legend, it just somehow learns Fire Pledge and Water Pledge. It isn't like the writers haven't had a Pokémon learn moves in the Anime that they couldn't learn in the games before.

For those of you that don't know, using Fire Pledge and Water Pledge together causes a rainbow to appear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom