• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview XY071: The Worst Luck? Eureka VS Nyarth!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Preview
- Three Pangoro attack Clemont and Serena.
- Dedenne uses Nuzzle on Meowth.
- A Pangoro tries to attack Bonnie and Meowth who are tied together by a vine.

[video=youtube;LvLVMNg9Ask]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LvLVMNg9Ask[/video]

Ikai! Pangoros attacking Ash and co' unprovoked, they're acting like the typical angry bear or shall I say angry panda? Maybe they mistook Serena's Pancham to be one of their offspring or one of TR and Ash and his friends's Pokémon's moves inadvertently hit them, thus making them angry. I bet Serena would try to use her Pancham to reason with them. What do you guys think of these theories that I said?

Glad to have another Bonnie episode, but I'm pretty bummed that she's sharing it with Meowth. I tend to like her episodes so hopefully I'll like this one if Bonnie and Dedenne manage to keep it entertaining. The preview looks like it'll be funny.

Get TV Preview
- Three Pangoro come out of a bush and launch a surprise attack on Ash and co.
- The Pangoro then do the same thing to Team Rocket.
- Bonnie and Meowth fall off a cliff together, while they are not tied to eachother by a vine.

[video=youtube;r-SAa12Cc4c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-SAa12Cc4c[/video]

Omg this is going to be epic! <3 Looks like Natsume is animating as well and (although I haven't noticed his animation particularly since DP) he is capable of doing some seriously funny stuff.

I more interested in this episode that I originally was. The previews look funny and it seems like Bonnie will be really entertaining as usual. I hope so.

I'll be sorely disappointed if we don't get to see Clemont be hysterically concerned about Bonnie's well-being while they're separated.

Complete with crazy inventions in attempt to finding her that blow up in his face, some even before he finishes presenting his outrageous names for them. It also becomes apparent he's more helpless and untalented with his inventions the longer he's without her and Ash and Serena kinda start to understand why Bonnie wants him to get together with someone.

...ah, who am I kidding ;x

This episode definitely reminds me of the similar plot from the Orange Islands where Pikachu and Nyarth were tied together and forced to cooperate... I just don't understand why Nyarth doesn't just use his claws to cut through the thing.

Also, looks like Ringuma is not the only forest jerk Pokemon anymore.

This episode definitely reminds me of the similar plot from the Orange Islands where Pikachu and Nyarth were tied together and forced to cooperate... I just don't understand why Nyarth doesn't just use his claws to cut through the thing.

Also, looks like Ringuma is not the only forest jerk Pokemon anymore.
Actually Ursaring AND Beartic are no longer the only forest jerk Pokémons anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom