• All members are allowed to express their opinions, no matter how unpopular, so long as they respect others and do not claim their opinion is the only valid opinion. While we understand that there is debate regarding Goh, someone posting an opinion you disagree with does not give you the right to attack them or report the content for trolling/baiting. This notice will serve as a 0-point warning and as such, Anime & Manga staff reserve the right to jump immediately to point warnings. For more information regarding our stance on arguments and debates, see this PSA.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Preview XY073: Battle at the Fashion Show! Tatsubay VS Shushupu!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Thank goodness at least TR aint involved in this episode, it was crowded already as is and a 2v2 battle now was unexpected also.

MEGA F'ING AMPHAROS!!!
Reaction score
So no Shota vs. Valerie?

That's disappointing :-(
The summary doesn't reveal everything there is in this episode. We know from the title alone that Shota and Valerie will battle one another at the Fashion Show.

Last edited:
Not-well known member.
Reaction score
Preview
- Valerie enters the fashion show, with a smoke covering the stage.
- Ash, Shota and Clemont are watching the fashion show.
- Ash uses his Frogadier and Hawlucha in a Double Battle against Shota and his Treecko and Bagon.
- Shota and Valerie battle eachother.

[video=youtube;OaaG6wwH-Ok]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OaaG6wwH-Ok[/video]

Psycho Tsutarja fans
Reaction score
So as it seems Shota and Ash will have a brief battle while waiting for Valerie to finish whatever thing at backstage after the fashion show.

And then Shota challenges Valerie first and apparently, lost, horribly I think.

Reaction score
Well, it was only a matter of time before Satoshi found a Kalos Gym to be closed when he arrived... given how often this occured in DP and BW, I'm surprised he made it to the sixth before it happened.

Now with Mega Evolution
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/Him/His
Well, it was only a matter of time before Satoshi found a Kalos Gym to be closed when he arrived... given how often this occured in DP and BW, I'm surprised he made it to the sixth before it happened.
Technically, it happened with Clemont's gym. Korrina and Ramos' Gyms were also delayed in terms of a challenge even after Ash arrived in Shalour and Coumarine respectively.

05/03/09~05/03/15~05/03/21
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
She/her
Oh Em Gee how they get Shota talk during the preview?!?!?!?111

WHAT A TWIST!
Reaction score
Anyone else intrigued by those suspicious looking girls?

Last edited:
WHAT A TWIST!
Reaction score
Anyone else intrigued by those suspicious looking girls? :-/
Potential rivals for Serena?
Maybe, but there was something about their expressions that made them more sinister than mere rivals...

Though I could be reading too much into it (again), so you're likely right.

They could just be jerk rivals like Harley and Ursula

Last edited:
Reaction score
Maybe Team Rocket finally perfectioned their customes (?)

Or they just are Valerie's assistants, who don't think Ash deserves to challenge Valerie or something.

WHAT A TWIST!
Reaction score
Maybe Team Rocket finally perfectioned their customes (?)
They HAVE gotten great with disguises this saga :)

Plus, James going back to cross-dressing at long last would be a hoot! :lol:

Space rock
Reaction score
These girls look like the Furisode Girl trainer class, which is the trainer class in Valerie's gym in the games. So yeah, they are most likely Valerie's assistants.

Consideration
Reaction score
I'm glad that TR don't seem to be here, plus those Furisode Girls look way more interesting as potential antagonists imo.

Get in the bag Nebby
Reaction score
I'm pretty interested in what those two girls want with Serena and Bonnie. I'm guessing it may be something to do with the fashion show.

Not-well known member.
Reaction score
Get TV Preview
- Serena, Braixen and Bonnie walk down the runaway at the fashion show.
- Ash and co. arrive in front of the Laverre City Gym.
- Some Furisode girls at the fashion show are posing with their Pokemon.
- Shota battles against Valerie on the stage of the fashion show, in front of a big audience.

[video=youtube;TA6HggeGihg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TA6HggeGihg[/video]

Reaction score
Serena looks Fab....but her face is funny...and what a scnario....Trainers Dressing up like their Pokémon......Only if i could understand what Shōta told to Ash

wₕₑₙ yₒᵤ wᵢₛₕ ᵤₚₒₙ ₐ ₛₜₐᵣ
Reaction score
So that's what Dazzling Gleam looks like *O*

Status
Not open for further replies.