• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview XY073: Battle at the Fashion Show! Tatsubay VS Shushupu!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank goodness at least TR aint involved in this episode, it was crowded already as is and a 2v2 battle now was unexpected also.

So no Shota vs. Valerie?

That's disappointing :-(

The summary doesn't reveal everything there is in this episode. We know from the title alone that Shota and Valerie will battle one another at the Fashion Show.

Last edited:
Preview
- Valerie enters the fashion show, with a smoke covering the stage.
- Ash, Shota and Clemont are watching the fashion show.
- Ash uses his Frogadier and Hawlucha in a Double Battle against Shota and his Treecko and Bagon.
- Shota and Valerie battle eachother.

[video=youtube;OaaG6wwH-Ok]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OaaG6wwH-Ok[/video]

So as it seems Shota and Ash will have a brief battle while waiting for Valerie to finish whatever thing at backstage after the fashion show.

And then Shota challenges Valerie first and apparently, lost, horribly I think.

Well, it was only a matter of time before Satoshi found a Kalos Gym to be closed when he arrived... given how often this occured in DP and BW, I'm surprised he made it to the sixth before it happened.

Well, it was only a matter of time before Satoshi found a Kalos Gym to be closed when he arrived... given how often this occured in DP and BW, I'm surprised he made it to the sixth before it happened.

Technically, it happened with Clemont's gym. Korrina and Ramos' Gyms were also delayed in terms of a challenge even after Ash arrived in Shalour and Coumarine respectively.

Oh Em Gee how they get Shota talk during the preview?!?!?!?111

Anyone else intrigued by those suspicious looking girls?

Last edited:
Anyone else intrigued by those suspicious looking girls? :-/

Potential rivals for Serena?

Maybe, but there was something about their expressions that made them more sinister than mere rivals...

Though I could be reading too much into it (again), so you're likely right.

They could just be jerk rivals like Harley and Ursula

Last edited:
Maybe Team Rocket finally perfectioned their customes (?)

Or they just are Valerie's assistants, who don't think Ash deserves to challenge Valerie or something.

Maybe Team Rocket finally perfectioned their customes (?)

They HAVE gotten great with disguises this saga :)

Plus, James going back to cross-dressing at long last would be a hoot! :lol:

These girls look like the Furisode Girl trainer class, which is the trainer class in Valerie's gym in the games. So yeah, they are most likely Valerie's assistants.

I'm glad that TR don't seem to be here, plus those Furisode Girls look way more interesting as potential antagonists imo.

Get TV Preview
- Serena, Braixen and Bonnie walk down the runaway at the fashion show.
- Ash and co. arrive in front of the Laverre City Gym.
- Some Furisode girls at the fashion show are posing with their Pokemon.
- Shota battles against Valerie on the stage of the fashion show, in front of a big audience.

[video=youtube;TA6HggeGihg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TA6HggeGihg[/video]

Serena looks Fab....but her face is funny...and what a scnario....Trainers Dressing up like their Pokémon......Only if i could understand what Shōta told to Ash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom