• Another exciting episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

PREVIEW: XY074: Kunoe Gym Battle! The Beautiful Fairy Trap!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

radek.tadajewski.7

Reaction score
But for some reason, these Pikachu specials on Bublapedia don't appear. Just like they forgot to add them.

R!ck

Reaction score
Is it true the Pikachu specials count as XY episodes!? that's too bad if true, Serebii and Bulbagarden got me confused but I guess I believe Bulbapedia a bit more...

dman_dustin

Reaction score
I didn't count that move because I didn't know if it was Gyro Ball or Moonblast. In any case, Spritzee was shown to have Moonblast in the opening.

I think that this is actually the first gym in history where Pikachu or the starter doesn't take part in. Maybe they made it a 2v2 so that Pikachu or Frogadier dosen't have to butt in to the battle and the birds get some battling time to themselves.
Ash VS Misty from the original series was the first, actually. He used Butterfree and Pidgeotto in that battle.
It has to be Gyro Ball, because Moon Blast doesn't involve the Pokemon spinning and slamming into its opponent, unlike which is the case with Gyro Ball.

But as Hawlucha_Domination says I suppose it could just be a moonblast variation.

BigDocFan

Reaction score
Checked Bulbapedia, Steven Stone is meant to be appearing

Nicolas721

Reaction score
Some people are really confused here...
-The Pikachu special is...a special for now as it's labeled as that, but it may end up as an anime episode if it last 22 minutes, has opening, ending, and fits on the timeline. But if that's the case it will only take one spot, XY077.
-Serena's Showcase is not confirmed to take place at Laverre. Additionaly, the Noibat episodes take place on a normal forest.

Hawlucha_Domination

All Limber
Reaction score
I still don't visualise Ash losing here. I could be wrong but I remember seeing them leaving Laverre through a forest which is where they meet Noibat.

Remember, if Hawlucha stars in this gym, it's not the end of the world as long as Fletchinder gets a nice win against Wulfric.

The Pokeball factory? I'm not too sure of.

Status
Not open for further replies.