• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview XY074: Kunoe Gym Battle! The Beautiful Fairy Trap!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
But for some reason, these Pikachu specials on Bublapedia don't appear. Just like they forgot to add them.

Is it true the Pikachu specials count as XY episodes!? that's too bad if true, Serebii and Bulbagarden got me confused but I guess I believe Bulbapedia a bit more...

I didn't count that move because I didn't know if it was Gyro Ball or Moonblast. In any case, Spritzee was shown to have Moonblast in the opening.

I think that this is actually the first gym in history where Pikachu or the starter doesn't take part in. Maybe they made it a 2v2 so that Pikachu or Frogadier dosen't have to butt in to the battle and the birds get some battling time to themselves.

Ash VS Misty from the original series was the first, actually. He used Butterfree and Pidgeotto in that battle.

It has to be Gyro Ball, because Moon Blast doesn't involve the Pokemon spinning and slamming into its opponent, unlike which is the case with Gyro Ball.

But as Hawlucha_Domination says I suppose it could just be a moonblast variation.

Some people are really confused here...
-The Pikachu special is...a special for now as it's labeled as that, but it may end up as an anime episode if it last 22 minutes, has opening, ending, and fits on the timeline. But if that's the case it will only take one spot, XY077.
-Serena's Showcase is not confirmed to take place at Laverre. Additionaly, the Noibat episodes take place on a normal forest.

I still don't visualise Ash losing here. I could be wrong but I remember seeing them leaving Laverre through a forest which is where they meet Noibat.

Remember, if Hawlucha stars in this gym, it's not the end of the world as long as Fletchinder gets a nice win against Wulfric.

The Pokeball factory? I'm not too sure of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom