• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview XY076: The Wind, the Egg and Onbat!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: XY076: Noibat

Well at least he has two dragons now bring back gibble, and bam you're screwed vs ice and fairy types Ash. Maybe he'll become a dragon tamer like iris he already has more dragons than her.

Add charizard to that and you get four flying types

I would have preferred for Serena to get Noibat instead of Ash so he wouldn't have 3 flying types. But if push comes to shove, I'd rather he get it than TR.

I still think James will get it. If it evolves, then TR will be more of a threat.

The new ending pretty much confirmed that the Noibat in this episode
will not be caught by Jessie or James.

- In the ending, Noibat was seen on the center stage, which is where all of the main protagonists' Pokemon are located. TRio's Pokemon, conversely, are performing on the side stages.
- In one of the final scenes in that ending, Meowth and TRio's Pokemon are seen gathering together. This includes Gourgeist, Inkay, and Wobbuffet, but not Noibat.

Ah.

Haven't watched the episode yet. I see Ash having it instead of Serena.

It might replace the vacant slot in Ash's team if Goodra leaves.

I guess the new ending proves it, but I wonder how they're going to deal with the balancing problems... :/

I see that Ash's Talonflame, which it should evolve before the 8th gym is neutral because of the secondary fire type and Hawlucha is part fighting type, which make ice types with a disadvantage, so the only one who have a problem fighting against the gym is Noibat.

Will everyone please stop assuming Goodra is going to be released? It's not confirmed. End of story.

Anyway.

Serena getting the Noibat would make sense since she only has two Pokémon. Seriously when she caught Pancham I was like "Well it's about damn time". It took a ridiculous amount of time for her to catch just one Pokémon there's no reason that should happen with the second one.

Will everyone please stop assuming Goodra is going to be released? It's not confirmed. End of story.

It is confirmed, to say anything else is completely dillusional.

Yeah, this denial over Goodra is getting ridiculous.

It is confirmed, to say anything else is completely dillusional.

Not delusional. I just know how to keep an open mind unlike everyone else apparently.

Yeah, this denial over Goodra is getting ridiculous.

I never said Goodra won't be released. I'm just saying that there's no way to100% prove it. I admit there seems to be a good chance it will be released but there's no way to 100% confirm it. None that I know of at least. What's ridiculous is that everyone refuses to accept more than one possibility.

Alright, everyone calm down. There's no need to be insulting to each other regarding whether or not Goodra is going to be released. You can disagree with each other, but saying that people are being delusional or that people can't keep an open mind about the issue is going too far. If you can't handle disagreements without insulting each other, then that should be a sign for you to take a step back from the conversation. If there any more rude or insulting comments here, infractions will be handed out. Please continue with a more productive and respectful discussion. Thank you.

New Eevolution by trading a certain type of pokemon

Add charizard to that and you get four flying types

Add his previous captures and you have 10 different flying types(11 if you count Heracross) with some fairly diverse types/moves(2 fire types, a fighting type, a ground type(with rock, bug, fire and normal type moves), a dragon type and some psychic type moves in Noctowl).
Seems gimmicky to me, but it really looks like the lead-up to a huge Sky Battle down the line.

According to the updated opening, Noibat confirmed for Ash. Which sucks.
It looked like Ash will teach Noibat how to fly. I think it will be the same plot as the Gligar/Gliscor one we had in DP.

Noibat would perfectly fit with James. Then maybe James trades it with Jessie's Pumpkaboo and so he gets to have a Gourgeist which is a grass type meanwhile Jessie would have another bat, Noibat.

According to the updated opening, Noibat confirmed for Ash. Which sucks.
It looked like Ash will teach Noibat how to fly. I think it will be the same plot as the Gligar/Gliscor one we had in DP.

Noibat would perfectly fit with James. Then maybe James trades it with Jessie's Pumpkaboo and so he gets to have a Gourgeist which is a grass type meanwhile Jessie would have another bat, Noibat.

Team Rocket having a potential Noivern? Lol.

The writers would never give such pokemon to them.

Although it would have been interesting to see TR actually challenging the group with a possible Noivern.

Team Rocket having a potential Noivern? Lol.

The writers would never give such pokemon to them.

Although it would have been interesting to see TR actually challenging the group with a possible Noivern.
Not to mention, how can Kojiro trade Musashi's Bakeccha for Onbat for himself?! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom