• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview XY076: The Wind, the Egg and Onbat!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fletchinder's ability appears to be Flame Body. In the preview, you can see it glowing as Ash holds the egg.

I'm glad they're revealing it now and the whole Flame Body/halves egg time mechanic, but Flame Body could/should have been introduced much earlier. Especially during the Korrina and Ramos Gym Battles.

Fletchinder didn't really needed the ability in those gyms, if it was used in korrina gym then it would've been considered DEM by people and fletchinder already had a massive type advantage against ramos, so it's a good way of revealing it's ability not to mention this is the first time this mechanic has been shown even though it was introduced back in Gold and Silver.

Good point. I dunno why people keep chomping on Fletchinder's he@d over small things though.

And in both instances Fletchinder had huge type advantages over both of its opponents and still lost. Thus I don't see what's wrong with debuting the ability. Now if it had defeated Lucario and Weepinbell, fair enough.

And I wasn't "chomping," I was just pointing out how I felt the writers should have utilized the ability earlier to make Fletchinder even more competent and impressive than it already is. As of now, it's my favorite regional bird that Ash owns.

Last edited:
Fletchinder's ability appears to be Flame Body. In the preview, you can see it glowing as Ash holds the egg.

I'm glad they're revealing it now and the whole Flame Body/halves egg time mechanic, but Flame Body could/should have been introduced much earlier. Especially during the Korrina and Ramos Gym Battles.

Fletchinder didn't really needed the ability in those gyms, if it was used in korrina gym then it would've been considered DEM by people and fletchinder already had a massive type advantage against ramos, so it's a good way of revealing it's ability not to mention this is the first time this mechanic has been shown even though it was introduced back in Gold and Silver.

Good point. I dunno why people keep chomping on Fletchinder's he@d over small things though.

Haha Bravo, something to come out of someone who doesn't like fletchinder.

At least they reveal Fletchinder's ability, I wish the writers to reveal Luxray's ability.

Preview from GET TV:
[video=youtube;-EujS4JDYuc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EujS4JDYuc[/video]

Hawlucha, Noibat, fletchinger, all were flying in the sky, awesome.

I'm loving Hawlucha's relationship with Noibat, he's like the cool big brother looking out for the younger sibling.

Here's a HD version of the Get TV preview for the episode.

[video=youtube;jl-HYp7T1kQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jl-HYp7T1kQ[/video]

Also, here are some shots from the Oha Suta preview and the last shot pretty much confirms that Fletchinder has Flame Body.

CHLAlCsVAAAeWOR.jpg

I'm not sure if Ash will get burned LITERALLY by Fletchinder though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom