• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

PREVIEW: XY078: Pikachu Becomes a Star!? Its Movie Debut!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

UPratik_12

Reaction score
I guess, a female Pikachu will like Ash's Pikachu, and will try to be with him, like in the pic. Also Pikachu seems to be in naughty mood in that cosplay. Wether it is Ash's Pikachu or not, it will be fun to see. Also Pikachu being in a naughty mood will be interesting to watch

Reaction score
(As (probably) the only remaining Pikachu fan in the world who is older than 7...) Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! <3 I can never get enough of Pikachuuuu :-D
I wonder how this business will work - there's no indication yet is there that the rest of the gang will even be in it?

Sakuraa

Cute bunny baby
Reaction score
I'm soooooo excited for the Cosplay Pikachu. I love them! (Well, except the Ph.D one).

Garren

Onduru ruragittan disukaa
Reaction score
I'm totally in it for the "Shocker Trooper" Pikachu. I assume that's what they're going for?

overlordreubs

The Master of Meowth
Reaction score
That Pikachu though... It looks EVIL!

I must say, I'm looking forward to this short, even if I don't like Pikachu. I guess it just has that charm! XD

Nicolas721

Reaction score
Cosplay Pikachu is anime material personified, I don't know why they didn't used them before.

Hopefully it will be a good and memorable special, even if it will have mostly childish humour I hope there are other jokes we can look out for.

My theory is that the shorts won't be 100% canon and Serena, Bonnie and Clemont won't appear, like in the Hoopa shorts or else they would have made this special a normal filler.

Shadao

Pikachu's Global Adventure
Reaction score
Wonder if Pikachu will try out the Special Moves featured for the Cosplay Pikachu? Would like to see it try Flying Press along with Hawlucha.

Playerking

Not-well known member.
Reaction score
Here are some images and summaries from the episode.

This is what it says in that image.

The champion of justice, Super Pikachu, challenges the evil Masked Pikachu Army!

This is what it says in the second image.

A major anime scoop! Major panic, Pikachu all over the place! All the Cosplay Pikachu you know and love from the video games are appearing in the anime! Here are some astonishing details for you all!

This is what it says in the third image.

Ash's Pikachu transforms into a superhero!!
Incredibly, Ash's Pikachu is going to act in an action movie! The champion of justice, "Super Pikachu", is born and confronts the Masked Pikachu that are troubling everyone! What kind of movie will this be? Don't miss out!

Super Pikachu: A movie director is completely taken by Ash's Pikachu at first sight!? Pikachu ends up playing the protagonist in a superhero movie!!

UPratik_12

Reaction score
It is surely gonna be funfilled epiosde......As Expected, Ash's Pikachu will be the Protagonist......Lots of Pikachu will be a treat !!!!!

Mitchman

Simpler times ahead
Reaction score
I swear to god if that cosplay stays anime exclusive and its not some content tease for the next games I am gonna scream.

Gard81

Reaction score
Hmm, looks like the Cosplay Pikachu is either male or it's Ash's Pickahu in a Lucha costume.

Status
Not open for further replies.