• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview XY078: Pikachu Becomes a Star!? Its Movie Debut!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Playerking

Not-well known member.
Reaction score
XY078: Pikachu Becomes a Star!? Its Movie Debut!!
Airdate: June 18th.

ポケットモンスター エックスワイ:あにてれ:テレビ東京

news_150520.png

I guess, a female Pikachu will like Ash's Pikachu, and will try to be with him, like in the pic. Also Pikachu seems to be in naughty mood in that cosplay. Wether it is Ash's Pikachu or not, it will be fun to see. Also Pikachu being in a naughty mood will be interesting to watch

(As (probably) the only remaining Pikachu fan in the world who is older than 7...) Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! <3 I can never get enough of Pikachuuuu :-D
I wonder how this business will work - there's no indication yet is there that the rest of the gang will even be in it?

I'm totally in it for the "Shocker Trooper" Pikachu. I assume that's what they're going for?

That Pikachu though... It looks EVIL!

I must say, I'm looking forward to this short, even if I don't like Pikachu. I guess it just has that charm! XD

Cosplay Pikachu is anime material personified, I don't know why they didn't used them before.

Hopefully it will be a good and memorable special, even if it will have mostly childish humour I hope there are other jokes we can look out for.

My theory is that the shorts won't be 100% canon and Serena, Bonnie and Clemont won't appear, like in the Hoopa shorts or else they would have made this special a normal filler.

Wonder if Pikachu will try out the Special Moves featured for the Cosplay Pikachu? Would like to see it try Flying Press along with Hawlucha.

Here are some images and summaries from the episode.

bSubihF.jpg

This is what it says in that image.

The champion of justice, Super Pikachu, challenges the evil Masked Pikachu Army!

fHgAofT.jpg

This is what it says in the second image.

A major anime scoop! Major panic, Pikachu all over the place! All the Cosplay Pikachu you know and love from the video games are appearing in the anime! Here are some astonishing details for you all!

vEmFqeV.jpg

This is what it says in the third image.

Ash's Pikachu transforms into a superhero!!
Incredibly, Ash's Pikachu is going to act in an action movie! The champion of justice, "Super Pikachu", is born and confronts the Masked Pikachu that are troubling everyone! What kind of movie will this be? Don't miss out!

Super Pikachu: A movie director is completely taken by Ash's Pikachu at first sight!? Pikachu ends up playing the protagonist in a superhero movie!!

It is surely gonna be funfilled epiosde......As Expected, Ash's Pikachu will be the Protagonist......Lots of Pikachu will be a treat !!!!!

I swear to god if that cosplay stays anime exclusive and its not some content tease for the next games I am gonna scream.

Hmm, looks like the Cosplay Pikachu is either male or it's Ash's Pickahu in a Lucha costume.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom