• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

PREVIEW: XY080: Tairenar and Yancham!! A Captivating Fiery Performance!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Playerking

Not-well known member.
Reaction score
Title: Tairenar and Yamcham!! The Captivating Fiery Performance!!
Airs: July 2

Last edited:

Lillie

Get in the bag Nebby
Reaction score
Re: XY079: Tairenar and Yancham!! The Fiery Captivating Performance!!

Yay for Miette returning! I hope shes Serena's antagonistic rival and I'm looking forward to a win for Serena in this Showcase.

Darth Darkrai

Reaction score

HEY HEY HEY, Miette's coming back, that's a NICE Surprise!! :) A bit Shocking but Cool I'd say :) but now I'd say Serena has 2 Rivals

ArvAl

The Lunatic Is On The Grass
Reaction score

My guess on that picture is that Miette is going to whisper Serena again about stealing Ash.

CrashBash

Reaction score

Well, well, if it isn't the return of the snarky little pastry crumb (if you know the meaning of Miette's name). I can't say I wasn't expecting her return, given her general interaction with Serena in "A Battle By Any Other Name", and frankly, it'll be interesting to see her again.

Lucifer Angel

Reaction score
Glad that Miette is showing up once again. I wonder how her exchange with Serena will go down?

Gaming

Reaction score
Yes it is nice for her to return from leaving for what? 53 episodes yeah when I saw pic I drop everything and we can bet she not just a normal rival but rival in the love field to. Honestly I can't wait for this I'm excited hopefully they don't screw us over like then did with episode 59. But we can't for sure all we have is this picture

But anyways I gotta go peace!

Ampharos King

MEGA F'ING AMPHAROS!!!
Reaction score
Somehow I knew she would return, but I wanted to see Nini here instead. Maybe next time.

Nicolas721

Reaction score
And here comes another example of XY's terrible handling of recurring characters. But hopefully this time the reason of Miette not showing up in a year is the problems with her VA. I also hope she gets better threatment that Ursula competition-wise and a good team roster, her second Pokemon will probably be confirmed here. I'm also relieved that her arc of making Serena jealous continues.

Mikuri

Reaction score
I hope Miette's return will not affect the Theme Performance, because seeing these girls baking Poké Puffs is just so boring and I have no idea how the crowd is going to judge this. Will Pierre sit and eat before declaring the contestant who has managed to prepare the most delicious Poké Puff and therefore would make a good wife for one of the boys watching in the audience?

I also hope Miette taunts Serena with Showcase-related stuff instead of turning this episode into a shipping fest. She could say how she laughed so hard after watching Serena's debut at the Coumarine Showcase and how she's surprised Serena is still competing after that big fat flop. This would certainly be better than her whispering her intentions of stealing Ash on Serena's ear.

Gabo2oo

Reaction score
But... what happened with Saori Hayashi at the end? Did she start to voice act again after the incident? I loved her voice and it'd be weird to hear Miette performed by another actress, not to mention I didn't think they would make the character return if her actress wasn't available...

Aura7541

Reaction score
Surprised to see Miette returning considering that her seiyuu retired quite early. Did the staff manage to find a replacement or did Saori came out of retirement?

Ampharos King

MEGA F'ING AMPHAROS!!!
Reaction score
I don't want the Theme Performance to be PokePuff baking either, but we do know that Serena is much better at this theme than any ones known thus far. In any case, it is already confirmed that Serena makes it to the Free Performance stage this time.

However, Jessie will be pretty much screwed if the theme is baking; in XY026, she (and the rest of TRio) prepared those burnt Poke Puffs for the competition.

Alola

Ⓣⓔⓔ-ⓗⓔⓔ-ⓗⓔⓔ~
Reaction score
Serena's first showcase win ^___^ about time! I am worried about the pacing though...she needs three keys...and Ash already has six badges...

Playerking

Not-well known member.
Reaction score
Here is a summary of the episode.

Serena once again enters a Pokemon Showcase! She'll show us a beautiful performance together with Braixen and Pancham!

ArvAl

The Lunatic Is On The Grass
Reaction score
Yes! Good for this! Another performance! Splendid! What else can I say? Now we REALLY need in a competition like this instead of a baking contest.

Kairyu

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Reaction score
God I can't stand these episodes and Serena's goal overall. Watching the appeal rounds of contests in AG and DP was so fucking boring and this is no different, just that this time we don't even have battle rounds to make things at least a bit exciting.

Mareepy

Psycho Tsutarja fans
Reaction score
Serena's episode? That's a 9/10 for me before even watching it.

Finally we get to see Serena in the center of the stage again. Her development is slow but its was always satisfying.

StaraptorZ

Fly High Guy
Reaction score
Serena may win for sure in this one. Even though this will be a Serena episode, I'm betting 10000 pokedollars that the dub card is Ash.

Status
Not open for further replies.