• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview XY080: Tairenar and Yancham!! A Captivating Fiery Performance!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, we have a pretty big cast for the episode. Let's see... I'm sure Miette, Shauna, Serena and Jessie will be all participating, so does that mean Tierno and Trevor will appear here only have their roles reduced to watch alongside Ash and co.? I'm also curious about what's Sycamore doing here... the only missing now is Alexa doing a report on the Performance or something.

But I wonder what the trouble backstage is. Will TRio stir up a storm if/when Jessie gets eliminated?

I figure that Miette will be the main source of tension in this episode. I'd like to hope that Jessie wouldn't be reduced to having the Team sabotage the show for her like they used to back in AG, but given what's been shown of Jessie's showcase attitude I suppose it has more than its fair share of likelihood too.

I'm sure Miette, Shauna, Serena and Jessie will be all participating, so does that mean Tierno and Trevor will appear here only have their roles reduced to watch alongside Ash and co.?

It seems like it would a bit much to have the new Miette/Serena rivalry they're building up featured in an episode also featuring the established Serena/Shauna rivalry. She, Tierno, Trevor will probably just appear as spectators in some fashion. Besides, with Shauna already having won a key, would that put her in a different competition class than Serena?

Last edited:
I'm surprised Yashio probably isn't here, though I'm so over this Showcase that I just want to see Serena win and that's it.

Sigh..Why does TR have to be in every epiosde again, I thought that we will at least get a break from them in this showcase epiosde since Miette seens to be the main conflict.

Sigh..Why does TR have to be in every epiosde again, I thought that we will at least get a break from them in this showcase epiosde since Miette seens to be the main conflict.

Maybe they're here because Jessie is participating or Jessie gets an idea for her next Pokemon Showcase. If that's the case, then I don't see the problem with them being in this episode.

Preview
- Serena holds her furisode outfit the Performance.
- Miette gives Serena a mean look.
- Serena does some baking.
- Jessie participates with Meowth.

[video=youtube;ArL2NmqxpqU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ArL2NmqxpqU[/video]

Last edited:
Ash: Rica Matsumoto
Clemont: Yūki Kaji
Bonnie: Mariya Ise
Serena: Mayuki Makiguchi
Pikachu: Ikue Ohtani
Dedenne: Megumi Satō
Pancham: Noriko Shitaya
Jessie: Megumi Hayashibara
James: Shin'ichirō Miki
Meowth: Inuko Inuyama
Wobbuffet: Yuji Ueda
Miette: Kei Shindō
Grace: Hitomi Nabatame
Gena: Yūko Mizutani
Tierno: Anri Katsu
Shauna: Yurie Kobori
Trevor: Minami Fujii
Professor Sycamore: Hiroshi Tsuchida
Aria: Marina Inuoe
Monsieur Pierre: Kenta Miyake
Meowstic (Male): Chinatsu Akasaki
[/QUOTE]

Wow, looks like everybody want sot get in on the act (even though I'll bet some them are just flashbacks)

I am so happy to see that Jessie managed to advance to the final round. Yay!

Agreed.

She SO shouldn't gotten further last time...

Well color me surprised. Jessie actually did make it to the Free Performance stage. I figure that with her track record at baking PokePuffs she might not have made it past the Theme Performance.

Another thing. Since Miette's Slurpuff is voiced by Akasaki in the Japanese version, and the seiyuu list has Akasaki's name next to a male Meowstic, I guess Miette will use that Meowstic instead. The Meowstic is clearly important enough to be on the cast list, so it is definitely being used by a major character.

I'm sure Miette, Shauna, Serena and Jessie will be all participating, so does that mean Tierno and Trevor will appear here only have their roles reduced to watch alongside Ash and co.?

Shauna won a Rookie Class Princess Key back in XY060, so she doesn't need to participate in this competition. She will most likely be watching this Showcase on TV alongside her friends.

Hopefully Trevor makes an appearance on his own soon; we haven't really seen him since the Summer Camp ended.

(I know I joked about Nyasu making ramen but) how the hell does Musashi pass the cooking round?!

There's nothing that's more exciting than watching Serena make pofflés, and also what about her rivals? Will Serena makes pofflés of better quality compared to Miette? I will be on the edge of my seat waiting to find out!!!! And then to watch Serena do her best dressing up her and her pokemon and proceed with her performance...wow! I wonder what kind of sparkles she will deliver this time? Serena's goal really is so intense and full of tension!

There's nothing that's more exciting than watching Serena make pofflés, and also what about her rivals? Will Serena makes pofflés of better quality compared to Miette? I will be on the edge of my seat waiting to find out!!!! And then to watch Serena do her best dressing up her and her pokemon and proceed with her performance...wow! I wonder what kind of sparkles she will deliver this time? Serena's goal really is so intense and full of tension!

Yes, we get it, you think it's lazy....no offense, but you think EVERY SINGLE EPISODE of the Pokemon anime is lazy. What would it take for it to not be lazy in your mind?

So Miette gets a new VA. I'm guessing they tried to wait until the old VA could come back before she got a reappearance, but they realized Miette would have to come back sooner or later for plot-related reasons so they were like "forget it" and hired a new one.

What does trevor have to do with this? Poor guy never is getting the spotlight.

GET TV preview confirms that the male Meowstic on the cast list belongs to Miette.

Get TV Preview
- Serena and her two other competitors in the Theme Performance enter onto the stage.
- Serena does some baking with her Pokemon.
- Jessie throws a basket full of Berries or something in the air.
- Serena is getting ready to see if she will get pass the Theme Performance stage.

[video=youtube;MfbrS3unPkM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfbrS3unPkM[/video]

GET TV preview confirms that the male Meowstic on the cast list belongs to Miette.

Not really confirmed, but it is hinted at.

Get TV Preview
- Serena and her two other competitors in the Theme Performance enter onto the stage.
- Serena does some baking with her Pokemon.
- Jessie throws a basket full of Berries or something in the air.
- Serena is getting ready to see if she will get pass the Theme Performance stage.
I think so guess that Jessie throws a basket full of berries or something in the air, as result Meowth jump over he used fury swipe cut berries. I hope for see, as soon as Serena is getting ready for see if she will pass or not possibly?

I can't wait see to my favorite Jessie and Meowth be Participating in showcase. Because I seen he is very funny and cute. I remember that before episode in Jessie is mad at him, because she has been working for practice him. Meowth is too pain.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom