• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview XY080: Tairenar and Yancham!! A Captivating Fiery Performance!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Playerking

Not-well known member.
Reaction score
Title: Tairenar and Yamcham!! The Captivating Fiery Performance!!
Airs: July 2

img_next150702.jpg

Last edited:
Re: XY079: Tairenar and Yancham!! The Fiery Captivating Performance!!

HEY HEY HEY, Miette's coming back, that's a NICE Surprise!! :) A bit Shocking but Cool I'd say :) but now I'd say Serena has 2 Rivals

My guess on that picture is that Miette is going to whisper Serena again about stealing Ash.

Well, well, if it isn't the return of the snarky little pastry crumb (if you know the meaning of Miette's name). I can't say I wasn't expecting her return, given her general interaction with Serena in "A Battle By Any Other Name", and frankly, it'll be interesting to see her again.

Glad that Miette is showing up once again. I wonder how her exchange with Serena will go down?

Yes it is nice for her to return from leaving for what? 53 episodes yeah when I saw pic I drop everything and we can bet she not just a normal rival but rival in the love field to. Honestly I can't wait for this I'm excited hopefully they don't screw us over like then did with episode 59. But we can't for sure all we have is this picture
img_next150702.jpg

But anyways I gotta go peace!

Somehow I knew she would return, but I wanted to see Nini here instead. Maybe next time.

And here comes another example of XY's terrible handling of recurring characters. But hopefully this time the reason of Miette not showing up in a year is the problems with her VA. I also hope she gets better threatment that Ursula competition-wise and a good team roster, her second Pokemon will probably be confirmed here. I'm also relieved that her arc of making Serena jealous continues.

I hope Miette's return will not affect the Theme Performance, because seeing these girls baking Poké Puffs is just so boring and I have no idea how the crowd is going to judge this. Will Pierre sit and eat before declaring the contestant who has managed to prepare the most delicious Poké Puff and therefore would make a good wife for one of the boys watching in the audience?

I also hope Miette taunts Serena with Showcase-related stuff instead of turning this episode into a shipping fest. She could say how she laughed so hard after watching Serena's debut at the Coumarine Showcase and how she's surprised Serena is still competing after that big fat flop. This would certainly be better than her whispering her intentions of stealing Ash on Serena's ear.

But... what happened with Saori Hayashi at the end? Did she start to voice act again after the incident? I loved her voice and it'd be weird to hear Miette performed by another actress, not to mention I didn't think they would make the character return if her actress wasn't available...

Surprised to see Miette returning considering that her seiyuu retired quite early. Did the staff manage to find a replacement or did Saori came out of retirement?

I don't want the Theme Performance to be PokePuff baking either, but we do know that Serena is much better at this theme than any ones known thus far. In any case, it is already confirmed that Serena makes it to the Free Performance stage this time.

However, Jessie will be pretty much screwed if the theme is baking; in XY026, she (and the rest of TRio) prepared those burnt Poke Puffs for the competition.

Here is a summary of the episode.

bSubihF.jpg

Serena once again enters a Pokemon Showcase! She'll show us a beautiful performance together with Braixen and Pancham!

Yes! Good for this! Another performance! Splendid! What else can I say? Now we REALLY need in a competition like this instead of a baking contest.

God I can't stand these episodes and Serena's goal overall. Watching the appeal rounds of contests in AG and DP was so fucking boring and this is no different, just that this time we don't even have battle rounds to make things at least a bit exciting.

Serena's episode? That's a 9/10 for me before even watching it.

Finally we get to see Serena in the center of the stage again. Her development is slow but its was always satisfying.

Serena may win for sure in this one. Even though this will be a Serena episode, I'm betting 10000 pokedollars that the dub card is Ash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom