• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview XY087: Eureka the Caretaker! The Spoiled Chigoras!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Playerking

Not-well known member.
Reaction score
XY087: Eureka the Caretaker! The Spoiled Chigoras!!
Airs: September 10

Here is an image from the episode.

img_next150910.jpg

Re: XY086: Bonnie and Tyrunt

I would love the idea of Tyrunt/Tyruntrum joining the group but with the next episode being Clemont/Bunnelby-centric I don't think that he will catch Tyrunt for Bonnie and right on the next episode his Bunnelby will evolve/learn a new move/ battle his evolved form. Probably, Tyrunt will evolve during the episode, come close to Bonnie and then leave.
Another hiatus. Do we know what will air on September 3rd in it's spot?

Another Tyrunt as a Pokemon on the spot? Seems like Grant wasn't the only one who owns it.

Strange that Amaura and Aurorus were treated as the region's "super special fossil Pokemon" but Grant's Tyrunt was just another Pokemon and it wasn't even mentioned as having come from a fossil.

Here is a summary of the episode, courtesy of Dephender.

Bonnie comes to a lost Tyrunt's rescue. She decides to take care of it for the time being, but despite being so big, this Tyrunt is extremely pampered...

Here is a summary of the episode, courtesy of Dephender.

Bonnie comes to a lost Tyrunt's rescue. She decides to take care of it for the time being, but despite being so big, this Tyrunt is extremely pampered...

That's neat that we get an episode dedicated to the temperament listed on its Pokedex entry.

Preview
- Pikachu, Dedenne, Bunnelby and Tyrunt are running together.
- Bonnie is playing with Pikachu and Dedenne.
- Bonnie brushes Tyrunt.
- Team Rocket steal the Tyrunt.
- Tyrunt starts to evolve as Team Rocket have it captured.

[video=youtube;kdwUX4FX98w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdwUX4FX98w[/video]

Last edited:
Here are three new summaries of the episode, courtesy of Dephender.

One night when Bonnie can't sleep, she comes to a lost Tyrunt's rescue. She starts taking care of it, but despite being so big, this Tyrunt is extremely pampered, making it very tough to care for.

One night, Bonnie comes to a lost Tyrunt's rescue. She decides to take care of it for the time being, but it's not only big, it's also pampered, making looking after it very tough. And just then, Team Rocket appear, their eyes set on the Tyrunt.

One night, Bonnie comes to a lost Tyrunt's rescue. She decides to take care of it for the time being, but despite being so big, it's also pampered. Looking after it is going to be very tough. And then Team Rocket appear, their eyes set on the Tyrunt. As Bonnie tries helping the Tyrunt, she finds herself in deep trouble!? But then something strange happens to Tyrunt...!?

More Team Rocket!, this episode could be a lot better without them

The chances of Team Rocket not appearing in an anime episode is lower than scoring five Shiny Pokémon in a single Horde Encounter. So, no matter the contents of the episode, they have a 99% chance of appearing... and 90% of the time, it's to steal Pikachu and/or the Pokémon of the week. An episode without them, while more likely now, is still very rare.

Is the Tyrunt a wild one? I thought they were extinct naturally? And I hope Bonnie's original seiyuu returns soon, within reason (maternity leave and all that. I also hope her baby is healthy).

I already called the store for another table... because I am very smart and well prepared.

Since its going to evolve in this episode... Tyrantrum for Bonnie or riot! (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Its up to the writers if they decide to let me keep both tables. lol.

On serious note, I think this is going to be an extremely great episode, regardless of Tyrantrum capture.

Tyrunt's evolving into first stage because of will power from being kidnapped looks pretty cliché for me. We've seen plots like this (i.e. the Scatterbug->Vivillon one) and I don't really like the idea of taking care of a pampered Pokemon (except if you add Bonnie right there [emoji14]).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom