• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview XY089: The Eievui Who is Shy of Strangers!? Capture at the Flower Garden!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eevee's looking so damn adorable. :]

Ahh... Serena diving to catch the falling Eevee, not something she does often. I don't think we've seen that since the episode where she... caught Pancham... oh, how about that. Although this is looking more Michael Bay than that time. :p

This looks REALLY GREAT!! :) I can't wait for next week, and yeah... the Eevee's ADORABLE!!!

Looks like Serena's taking a note from Sempai's book ;-)

Makes me wonder if it's about impressing him as much as it about saving Eevee

Ugh God. I sure do hate the girls getting these cutesy cutesy types - why couldn't she have gotten something cool and ferocious?

Ugh God. I sure do hate the girls getting these cutesy cutesy types - why couldn't she have gotten something cool and ferocious?

Sorry that I'm saying this, but unlike Contests, Tripokalons only relied for the beauty and cutesy factor.Cool & Strong competitions were outcasted (except if you counted cool moves as part of the showcase, but still...). That might be the reason why Serena tries to catch Eevee that made her in awe.

I'm pretty sure we saw a Honedge in one of the Showcases.

Atypical, non-cutesy Pokémon. Why can't Serena get something similar?

I'm still praying Eevee will end up as an Umbreon rather than the more predictable Sylveon (I'll never get over the "dancing in the MOONlight" in the OP + Serena admiring an Umbreon-themed clothing + Serena not reacting in any way at all to the two different Sylveon the group met so far and usually they do have character express being fond of or have a desire to get a Pokémon they'll catch later, see: Misty/Corsola, May/Beautifly, Dawn/Buneary)
And in the I guess unlikely case that I'm right about this, Umbreon might make Pancham evolve, giving Serena her "cool" Pokémon. I think it's wrong to claim a Pokémon has to be cute in order to perform. Surely a cool Pangoro working together with Serena and her other Pokémon to create a nice performance will get the crowd excited.

Haven't we seen Performers with a Scizor and a Dragonite? Not to mention that Aria has an Aromatisse and Miette has Slurpuff, which aren't what you'd call cute at all.

In fact I nearly threw up when I saw their designs for the first time...

Haven't we seen Performers with a Scizor and a Dragonite? Not to mention that Aria has an Aromatisse and Miette has Slurpuff, which aren't what you'd call cute at all.

Aromatisse/Slurpuff are the typical cute/girly kind. Dragonite is cute. Scizor is the only one that stands out from them.
But yeah that's irrelevant. Every Pokémon can be used to perform regardless of their looks.

Aromatisse/Slurpuff are the typical cute/girly kind. Dragonite is cute. Scizor is the only one that stands out from them.
But yeah that's irrelevant. Every Pokémon can be used to perform regardless of their looks.

But no male trainers, that would just be wrong :/

Get TV Preview
- Ash and co. watch an invention of Clemont's fly into the air.
- Eevee remembers something that Serena said to it.
- Eevee runs away after it realises that Serena was watching it dance.
- Eevee watches Serena as it practices for her next Pokemon Showcase.
- As it watches the practice, it gets captured by one of Team Rocket's electric nets.

[video=youtube;Wlrlo3FB3K8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wlrlo3FB3K8[/video]

Not to mention that Aria has an Aromatisse and Miette has Slurpuff, which aren't what you'd call cute at all.

Wut? are you for real, those things are like tailor-made for this kind of stuff, almost stereotypes, lol...

Well I'm sorry that I think they really aren't very good looking Pokemon. *rolls eyes* Aromatisse has grown on me but I still don't rate it as attractive, and Slurpuff makes me laugh more than it makes me say cute because it's incredibly derpy. I really don't see how they can compare to something like a Buneary/Lopunny or Milotic.

Or even Eevee. 0.0

Such a cute second preview! (had to rewatch it a few times too)
Cuteness Hype keeps increasing!
Time! Hurry up, desperately dying to see the episode!
at least for me - Braixen & Pancham just keep making episode even cuter
Braixen practicing for it's performance!
For me it's confirmed - Cutest episode in XY (so far)!!
even if I haven't seen it yet, I already know I'll rate it 11/10

It looks like the episode will have it's funny moments too!
Those Clemont inventions always make me laugh
Especially when they blow up near the end

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom