• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview XY093: The Double Battle in the Hyakkoku Gym! Gojika's Future Sight!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yuji Ueda voices both Wobbuffet and Frogadier... No wonder Frogadier is not listed here since he voices them both.

Ash comes up with an idea, tell Frogadier to evolve then make profit. O.O

I too would prefer if the TR involvement here was them just being told about Team Flare, if they try to interrupt the Gym battle tables will be flipped.

Interrupting gym battles is not current TRio form but I won't cry if they do tee hee hee!! I expect this to be ongoing plot related stuff. Hope this involvement does not signal reverting to BW type...

Preview
- Olympia's Meowstic use Future Sight.
- Ash's Frogadier and Talonflame dodge Olympia's Meowstic's attacks.
- Pikachu twitches his tail.
- Talonflame uses Flame Charge and Frogadier uses Cut.

[video=youtube;wRYQnxvPoqY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRYQnxvPoqY[/video]

AHHHHHHHH! SO MUCH HYPE!

The tension is REAL! I wonder how Ash can beat that Future Sight, Olympia just made a very scary demonstration of its accuracy, both time and place.

And not just that... I got a strange feeling that Pikachu's twitching tail is going to play a role in this Gym Battle. I dunno why. Its just sixth sense I guess, but my sixth sense is never that accurate that is.

Well that didn't tell us too much really, apart from we have explosions and stuff. :3 Although the combo move Frogadier and Talonflame did at the end was interesting.

Psychic Felines!
my hype grows just to see them in action once more!!
Wish Olympia's battle in XY games was similar, double battle against two cute Psychic Felines!
Tough 7 days of waiting! I'll get through it.

This gym battle is gonna be intense. I can't wait to see what Ash will do to counter the horror that is Future Sight. SERIOUSLY, that move is fucking scary. I still wish it was Nobiat fighting here since Talonflame has been in several gym battles already. I'm still putting my bets that Frogadier will evolve here. What about Future Sight? ITS NO USE!!!

I have to say also that I really like that most of these gym battles have pitted Ash against a challenge that he needs to find a way around, rather than the basic attack and hit formula that most of the BW had. Ash had to figure out how to counter the ice field and Gust in his battle with Viola. He had to counter Rock Tomb against Grant. He had to counter Clemont's electric terrain and powered up Luxray in Lumiose City. He had to figure out how to counter Fairy types and Trick Room against Valerie. NOW, he's pitted against the horrifying Future Sight, powered up by Helping Hand. Hope he'll have an awesome counter for it!

I wonder if Pikachu's tail twitching is supposed to be like a detector or a metronome-timer to tell Ash when Future Sight's about to kick in.

This gym battle is gonna be intense. I can't wait to see what Ash will do to counter the horror that is Future Sight. SERIOUSLY, that move is fucking scary. I still wish it was Nobiat fighting here since Talonflame has been in several gym battles already. I'm still putting my bets that Frogadier will evolve here. What about Future Sight? ITS NO USE!!!

I have to say also that I really like that most of these gym battles have pitted Ash against a challenge that he needs to find a way around, rather than the basic attack and hit formula that most of the BW had. Ash had to figure out how to counter the ice field and Gust in his battle with Viola. He had to counter Rock Tomb against Grant. He had to counter Clemont's electric terrain and powered up Luxray in Lumiose City. He had to figure out how to counter Fairy types and Trick Room against Valerie. NOW, he's pitted against the horrifying Future Sight, powered up by Helping Hand. Hope he'll have an awesome counter for it!

My thought with Noibat goes like this

Ash as I interpret him: Noibat, it's time to put that special training to the test! I'm going to use you in the upcoming gym battle!

Noibat: Noi! (very happy)

Ash and Noibat proceed to witness Olympia's Future Sight

Ash:....Noibat, you want to cancel your debut so Hawlucha doesn't kill me in my sleep?

Noibat: Noi Noi...

Capture.PNG

Is this when Frogadier evolves...??

I wonder if Pikachu's tail twitching is supposed to be like a detector or a metronome-timer to tell Ash when Future Sight's about to kick in.

I thought so too, but then you can visibly tell now when Future Sight will hit due to the visible countdown.

Except as we saw in the previous episode the countdown timer was NO WHERE near where the actual future sight hit its target.

The timer was inside the gym, the attack hit team rocket at the Sundial.

Just watched the second preview - such imagery, many hype, WOW. :O

I thought so too, but then you can visibly tell now when Future Sight will hit due to the visible countdown.

Except as we saw in the previous episode the countdown timer was NO WHERE near where the actual future sight hit its target.

Yeah...because Team Rocket wasn't at the gym.

Ash will be at the gym, and thus will be able to visibly see the timer.

Yeah...because Team Rocket wasn't at the gym.

Ash will be at the gym, and thus will be able to visibly see the timer.

The thing is.... Olympia doesn't have to set the timer in the Gym. Olympia can either not set a timer at all or set a timer at a place Ash cannot see. Unless she is handicapped as a Gym Leader that is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom