• Magnificent Entertainer pokes around in the Great Marsh and battles his rival again. Will Zexy finally overcome ME's team? Watch here to find out.

PREVIEW: XY097: Shishiko and Kaenjishi! A Fiery Journey!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Urgency
Reaction score
It sounds like a filler rather than an episode about Lysandre's Pyroar. Three consecutive fillers are an odd way to start the series.

Reaction score
Summary, since it hasn't been posted yet, thanks to Adamant
A Litleo was about to leave its pride in order to live on its own! However, a mysterious shadow has its eyes fixed on it and....
Seriously if the shadowy figure isn't Lysandre then this epiosde is just useless as ever. I really just want to see how he caught his Pyroar.

Also, shouldn't the last bit of the title be, "The Firey Departure"?

Last edited:

Vay

User Online
"no need to groom, ya cute enough already"
Reaction score
So Much Hype!
I Can't Wait to see Litleo & Pyroar in action!
Going to be long wait but I'm sure it will go by fast!
Just as soon as I ordered a custom made Pyroar plush - it's now announced in an episode!

Filler will make me smile!

Formerly known as Tsu
Reaction score
Something interesting:

- Past tense is used in the summary which is unusual for these summaries which only use present time.
- No mention of Ash and his friends whereas all previous summaries mention them.
- A mysterious shadow sounds way more menacing than TR and also it implies a single person unless it's a TR mecha. However, I doubt it.

Conclusion: This is a Lysandre flashback episode/Lysandre's Pyroar flashback ep.

Or at the very least, I really, REALLY hope it is.

Nah, not gonna get my hopes up.

Reaction score
I swear, if this doesn't end up being a backstory episode for Lysandre's Pyroar, I will be sorely disappointed.

Hear me roar!
Reaction score
ITS BEEN 3000 YEARS!!! AT LONG LAST, XY&Z GETS AN EPISODE FEATURING THE CUTE LITTLE LION CUB!!! SO EXCITED TO SEE LITLEO!!

MEGA F'ING AMPHAROS!!!
Reaction score
It seems this episode will be about Persian 2.0 and how he met his trainer Lysandre.

怪しいことも何一つない。
Reaction score
Sounds promising... Let's hope we're not misinterpreting the summary big time!!!

Hear me roar!
Reaction score
So we got confirmation now that this episode is gonna involve Lysandre and his Pyroar. It could be a flashback episode about how he met him as a Litleo. Gotta say also, Lysandre looks classy af right in that picture.

Now with Mega Evolution
Reaction score
Could still be about both! What if it's a love story about how Lysandre and Malva's Pyroar used to be in the same pride, but were separated when one of them was forced to leave?! ...ok too much speculation, but I really want to see Malva #GiveMeMyE4Members #MoreThanJustCameos

EDIT: and, yes, I know Siebold had a major role in the first ME special

Reaction score
So we got confirmation now that this episode is gonna involve Lysandre and his Pyroar. It could be a flashback episode about how he met him as a Litleo. Gotta say also, Lysandre looks classy af right in that picture.
Lysandre looks certainly much younger in that clothes, but I think that's still far of being a confirmation.

By the way, he is drinking wine. Dub edit speculation in 3,2,1...

I give up
Reaction score
Here's the preview, it does look like an "Our heroes help out a Potd" episode

Get in the bag Nebby
Reaction score
Yeah I doubt Ash or anyone will catch Litleo in this episode. The poor thing looks like its getting abused in the previews.

Hear me roar!
Reaction score
I WAITED 2 YEARS TO WATCH A POOR LITLEO GET ABUSED. THAT POOR LITLEO!

I still hope someone will catch Litleo! Its my favorite XY Pokemon. Not much evidence, but I'm still gonna hope for it.

Reactions: Vay
Status
Not open for further replies.