• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview XY097: Shishiko and Kaenjishi! A Fiery Journey!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It sounds like a filler rather than an episode about Lysandre's Pyroar. Three consecutive fillers are an odd way to start the series.

Summary, since it hasn't been posted yet, thanks to Adamant
A Litleo was about to leave its pride in order to live on its own! However, a mysterious shadow has its eyes fixed on it and....

Seriously if the shadowy figure isn't Lysandre then this epiosde is just useless as ever. I really just want to see how he caught his Pyroar.

Also, shouldn't the last bit of the title be, "The Firey Departure"?

Last edited:
So Much Hype!
I Can't Wait to see Litleo & Pyroar in action!
Going to be long wait but I'm sure it will go by fast!
Just as soon as I ordered a custom made Pyroar plush - it's now announced in an episode!

Filler will make me smile!

Something interesting:

- Past tense is used in the summary which is unusual for these summaries which only use present time.
- No mention of Ash and his friends whereas all previous summaries mention them.
- A mysterious shadow sounds way more menacing than TR and also it implies a single person unless it's a TR mecha. However, I doubt it.

Conclusion: This is a Lysandre flashback episode/Lysandre's Pyroar flashback ep.

Or at the very least, I really, REALLY hope it is.

Nah, not gonna get my hopes up.

I swear, if this doesn't end up being a backstory episode for Lysandre's Pyroar, I will be sorely disappointed.

It seems this episode will be about Persian 2.0 and how he met his trainer Lysandre.

Sounds promising... Let's hope we're not misinterpreting the summary big time!!!

Maybe it will be about Malva's Pyroar! :O

Lysandre's, actually.

CR6u3f2UwAExlg0.jpg

So we got confirmation now that this episode is gonna involve Lysandre and his Pyroar. It could be a flashback episode about how he met him as a Litleo. Gotta say also, Lysandre looks classy af right in that picture.

Lysandre looks certainly much younger in that clothes, but I think that's still far of being a confirmation.

By the way, he is drinking wine. Dub edit speculation in 3,2,1...

Here's the preview, it does look like an "Our heroes help out a Potd" episode

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom