• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview XY101: Dance, Eievui! Its TryPokaron Debut!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eevee? Hype!
But I have a feeling that Eevee is going to screw up everything for Serena, causing her to lose.

Yeah, I think Serena may lose this one. Eevee is a very shy and inexperienced Pokemon, so I don't think she'll be ready to preform in front of hundreds of people. I don't know which characters are set to appear, but I hope the winner is someone like Shauna.

I feel like Eevee will have to develop more and may evolve into Sylveon before the next time she preforms, which will probably win Serena her 3rd princess key.

Here are three images, with a new image from the episode in the first image.

PI3GCRA.jpg
Whj1Rtr.jpg
6XRkbhg.jpg

Here are three new summaries of the episode, courtesy of Dephender.

From the first image.

Serena once again tries her hand at a Pokemon Showcase. Eevee is participating for the first time, and is feeling nervous about going on the big stage. Together with her Pokémon, Serena encourages it, and they all set off to do a performance that will strengthen the unity of their party even further.

From the second image.

Serena once again attempts a Pokemon Showcase. Starting with this one, Eevee will be participating as well, which expands the range of her performances. However, the vitally important Eevee gets nervous when facing the big stage.

From the third and final image.

Serena once again tries her hand at a Pokemon Showcase. The nervous Eevee is participating as well. Will it attain its first victory in its first performance!?

Here are two new summaries of the episode, courtesy of Dephender. The second summary comes from the image above it.

Serena has her eyes set on getting her third Princess Key. This time Eevee finally makes its stage debut! However, Eevee is just getting more and more nervous about facing the big stage for the first time. And then, the day of the performance finally arrives. After successfully passing the first stage, Serena and Eevee are set to participate in the next stage as well.

wpagepO.png

Serena once again attempts a Pokemon Showcase. Starting with this one, Eevee will be participating as well, which expands the range of her performances. However, the vitally important Eevee gets nervous over going on stage for the first time. Together with Braixen and Pancham, Serena encourages it, and they strengthen the unity towards the performance. And then the day of the Pokemon Showcase arrives and Eevee's first performance approaches.

I think Serena will loose this one, she can't win every time and it'll look much more realistic, just like the first one when she lost reaally badly. I'm going for Miette or Jessie, and I'm hoping to see a bit of amourshipping this time

It'd be good for the anime if they show Serena lose, but not cry like a baby, cut her hair and change her clothes. If Jessie doesn't win, (I don't think there's time for her to get 3 princess keys in time for Master Class) the best thing to do would be to let Miette or Nini win, not a random CoD

The VA list.

Ash: Rica Matsumoto

Clemont: Yūki Kaji

Bonnie: Mariya Ise

Serena: Mayuki Makiguchi

Pikachu: Ikue Ohtani

Dedenne: Megumi Satō

Chespin: Hitomi Nabatame

Pancham: Noriko Shitaya

Eevee: Mika Kanai

Jessie: Megumi Hayashibara

James: Shin'ichirō Miki

Meowth: Inuko Inuyama

Wobbuffet: Yuji Ueda

Gourgeist: Miyako Itō

Nini: Motoko Kumai

Palermo: Rei Sakuma

Monsieur Pierre: Kenta Miyake

Smoochum: Yuka Terasaki

Here are two new summaries of the episode, courtesy of Dephender.

Eevee attempts a Pokemon Showcase for the first time! It's a bit nervous about going on the big stage for the first time, but Serena, Braixen and Pancham's encouragement brings out its courage, and it heads for the performance!

Serena once again attempts a Pokemon Showcase. Starting with this one, Eevee will be participating as well. However, it appears the vitally important Eevee is nervous about going on the big stage for the first time. The actual performance approaches; will Eevee be able to show the audience a beautiful dance? And will Serena manage to get a new Princess Key?

Last edited:
I didn't expect to see Nini again so soon, but since it would seem odd to have her show up just to lose again I figure she'll win. Hopefully she'll make up for her anticlimactic appearance last showcase.

And Palermo is back, my interest is peaked.

I think Nini will win this one too, having Serena win all 3 after one loss would be un-thrilling and look like an excuse to get over Serena's goal too quickly, I imagine that she'll be in the Master class by the time Ash get's his final badge or something, maybe when the Flare Arc is over.

Also, Palermo? Hm...

Whyyyyyyyyyyyyy do you torture me writers?! Effing Nene... She could have won the last one (I wouldn't have minded!) but why does she have to wedge herself into a dead-cert loss for Serena and rob Musashi of winning whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?!>!?!??!?!?!?

Interesting to see Maaiika listed tho.

The best part : Palermo's returning, Nini's second performance chance.

The sad part: It's cooking theme again, folks.

Such a cute episode and preview.
I'm so Hyped up for the episode!!
Can't wait to see cute Eevee once again!!

I can't wait to see two of my favorite Pokemon perform together (Braixen and Eevee)

NOT COOKING AAGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh goody, another "Girls doing girly things" episode -_-

misty-asleep-01.jpg

I'm guessing either Serena or Nini will win after watching the preview. I wouldn't mind either scenario happening though I would prefer Serena to lose here.
I don't want Jessie to win though. It seems like she may not make it to the free performance round if the preview is anything to go by.

When I saw the array of oils and spices Pancham was drumming on, I thought for a moment that it would be an actual cooking contest, not just baking. Then I saw the shot with Jessie and realized it does look like more of the same.

A shame, I'd take Iron Chef over Cupcake Wars any day.

It also looks like Eevee gets over its stage fright way faster than I would have thought, and if that is the case I guess Nene wins the old fashioned way and just gives a better performance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom