• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview XY101: Dance, Eievui! Its TryPokaron Debut!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It also looks like Eevee gets over its stage fright way faster than I would have thought, and if that is the case I guess Nene wins the old fashioned way and just gives a better performance.
I wouldn't be so sure - have you seen the post-preview clip? There's a few seconds footage of Serena and Tairenar bowing (or some bs) and Eevee just frozen looking nervous.

Happy 100 episodes, The Series XY! (blows birthday thingy that does the noise) Yes, I'm calling it by that name. It's more stupider that way.

Also, congrats to Bonnie's JPN VA for the new baby as well as returning to voice Bonnie again for the JPN version. :D

Omg I didn't even notice that Mariya Ise was listed - YAY! :-D Thanks for pointing out SquadalaGuy!

How about this idea? The end result is Serena & Nini are declared co-winners and each get a key. However, at the end of the episode, Shauna was investigating a case of blackmail against Palermo on behalf of Aria. Shauna then tells Serena the showcase was a sham because the blackmailer tried to bribe Palermo to have Nini win. It turns out the person who blackmailed Palermo was Miette and she did it because she was mad she lost to Serena in their showcase together so Miette wanted revenge so she did very thing she could to have her sister Nini win (I'm pretending Nini & Miette are sisters.) Shauna then tells Palermo about Miette. Palermo is shocked to hear a showcase contestant would do such a thing so Palermo bans Miette from competing in showcases and strips Nini of her key for her involvement. Nini also gets banned.

She probably win. This isn't the master rank one and I think she would lose in the master rank for some kind of learning experience.

I'm pretty sure that Serena is going to lose since Eevee's shyness is going to take effect on the preformness.

After watching second preview! Eevee still looks so cute and adorable, custom it has on looks so cute
Can't wait!! Can't Wait!!
it doesn't matter if Serena wins or losses as long as I can see Eevee and Braixen perform together is more than make me smile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom