• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview XY101: Dance, Eievui! Its TryPokaron Debut!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jessie better win this one......

Cause Eevee's going to make Serena fail

Eevee on episode 100!!
So much Hype for me!!
Can't wait to watch cute Eevee perform!
To me doesn't matter if it wins or not, just as long as I can have a good time watching it perform, will give it luck!

Yeah, I think Serena will lose (or sure hope she does)

It's too soon for her to win her 3rd Key, especially in a row...unless, of course, there's a long gap between it and the Master Class Tournament.

I'd just love it if Jessie won. She's the only one who actually deserves too.

...Sadly, Showcases seem to punish being creative, talented and original... :(

Last edited:
I wonder if we will get to see a new rival appear here to challenge against Serena. Plus I believe she may lose this one as some other people pointed out its too soon for her to win all three so soon,

I'd just love it if Jessie won. She's the only one who actually deserves too.

...Sadly, Showcases seem to punish being creative, talented and original... :(

That is so true.
I swear if they make some random CotD we'll never see again win this....... i'll be beyond mad. All I ask is that Jessie gets at least one key, she deserves to win. Her Pumpkaboo outfit in the first one was so amazing and everyone hated it. :(

I'd prefer if a random CotD was to win because Jessie has literally shown nothing to suggest she deserves to win, I can not for the life of me see why you people think she's done anything remotely good. I've explained this countless times and yet people think a hideous combination of rags and black paint is worthy of advancing because it's "original"? Granted it's original, because no one else is stupid to do it, it misses THE ENTIRE POINT OF THAT ROUND. Don't get me started on how uninspiring that Dendemille Free Performance was, let me just have Meowth bounce on Wobbuffet for 95% of it. Zzzz...

In any case for Serena's development sake I do want her to lose so she and Eevee can do some bonding over it.

I'd prefer if a random CotD was to win because Jessie has literally shown nothing to suggest she deserves to win, I can not for the life of me see why you people think she's done anything remotely good. I've explained this countless times and yet people think a hideous combination of rags and black paint is worthy of advancing because it's "original"? Granted it's original, because no one else is stupid to do it, it misses THE ENTIRE POINT OF THAT ROUND. Don't get me started on how uninspiring that Dendemille Free Performance was, let me just have Meowth bounce on Wobbuffet for 95% of it. Zzzz...

In any case for Serena's development sake I do want her to lose so she and Eevee can do some bonding over it.
I don't get why you people don't think she deserves to win. She's a better character than ANY of the other contestants. The only other good ones are Serena, Miette, and Shauna.

Nene plain out doesn't deserve to go to masterclass if anybody.

I don't get why you people don't think she deserves to win. She's a better character than ANY of the other contestants. The only other good ones are Serena, Miette, and Shauna.

Nene plain out doesn't deserve to go to masterclass if anybody.

People don't think she should win because she's been garbage. Her third place finish at Anistar City was justifiable, from the short viewing of that performance it was more than fair as it was half-decent. She's been completely outclassed by Serena, you could drive a cruise liner through the quality gap between them.

Can't say I follow what your point is.

If it's creating fantasies that "oh the writers are so unfair Jessie is clearly the best person ever" then sorry, I'm not interested in throwing common sense out the window. Please explain to me because I'm at a loss for words as to how her performances are even slightly defendable as "good".

Last edited:
Wow Serena. You actually gave Eevee fake eyelashes and hair gel (tufts on head were smoothed out). Serena will lose in this one for sure. Eevee might get stage fright. Then the two could bond and Eevee will evolve into Sylveon!

I don't think Jessie deserves to win any showcase with her competing with Serena since she almost made her lose in Dendemille town's showcase.

Anyways, I do believe that Serena is not going to lose another showcase again. I wonder who is returning this time.

People don't think she should win because she's been garbage. Her third place finish at Anistar City was justifiable, from the short viewing of that performance it was more than fair as it was half-decent. She's been completely outclassed by Serena, you could drive a cruise liner through the quality gap between them.
Jessie's not garbage. I believe you meant Bonnie right there.

Jessie's always been one of the best characters of the anime. She has one of the best backstory, second to James'. And her rivalry with Cassidy was the best.

I want her to beat Serena just to see the look on your faces

As much as I want Serena to win, but Jessie haven't won a single key yet, so it'll be nice to see her win one for once.

Can't have Serena winning all the time.

Maybe a COTD will win it, I don't really care if Jessie does it but it wouldn't be a surprise if she did I suppose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom