• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

PREVIEW: XY102: Terminus Cave! The Mystery of Z is Set in Motion!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lillie

Get in the bag Nebby
Reaction score
  • Staff
http://i.imgur.com/w6vq1QQ.jpg

Ash and friends come to "Terminus Cave" in order to restore Squishy's power! However, Team Flare is there!

Airs December 24

New title thanks to dephender from serebii.

Last edited:

Arceus the Dragon

Destroyer of Fairy, Steel and Ice types.
Reaction score
http://i.imgur.com/w6vq1QQ.jpg

Ash and friends come to "Terminus Cave" in order to restore Squishy's power! However, Team Flare is there!

Airs December 24

New title thanks to dephender from serebii.
That is neat. Ash and co going to Terminus Cave and restoring Zygarde Core's power would be something worth watching. Guess Team Flare has something up their sleeves.

Litten

Consideration
Reaction score
Ash and co. encountering TF here was expected given Drapion's presence, though I'm not that hyped about Terminus Cave being the setting.

DS0308

Reaction score
So last year for the Christmas episode we had psychotic Malamars trying to destroy the world, this year we have Team Flare, who also have plans to destroy the world. I must say I applaud the timing of these episodes, really making an effort to have episodes that fit the seasonal mood.

Zygarde looks savage in that image.

Reaction score
I hope them arriving here this soon means Team Flare's going to be another Plasma and not be around that long. Which makes sense as Wulfric could be coming soon and I can't see them dragging this Post League

ii kanji

What's a motto with you?
Reaction score
I love threats to the world at Christmas time, wahooooooooo! Let's get hyped!!!

Playerking

Not-well known member.
Reaction score
Here's a new summary of the episode, along with some bits of text that also relate to the episode, courtesy of Dephender. This summary and bits of text come from the image below.

When Ash and his friends stop by "Terminus Cave", Puni-chan runs off for somewhere. The group hurries after it and find it deep in the cave, but then it suddenly turns invisible.

Team Flare, who are after Puni-chan, suddenly appear in the cave. They start attacking the area where Squishy turned invisible.
Puni-chan is in pain after being attacked by Team Flare.
A mysterious light envelops Puni-chan's body. And then, Ash and his friends get closer to the mystery of "Z".
The VA list.

Ash: Rica Matsumoto

Clemont: Yūki Kaji

Bonnie: Mariya Ise

Serena: Mayuki Makiguchi

Pikachu: Ikue Ohtani

Noibat: Yuka Terasaki

Dedenne: Megumi Satō

Chespin: Hitomi Nabatame

Luxray: Kensuke Satō

Pancham: Noriko Shitaya

Jessie: Megumi Hayashibara

James: Shin'ichirō Miki

Meowth: Inuko Inuyama

Wobbuffet: Yuji Ueda

Gourgeist: Miyako Itō

Lysandre: Hideaki Tezuka

Xerosic: Tsuguo Mogami

Bryony: Akane Fujita

Aliana: Rinko Natsuhi

Celosia: Karin Nanami

Mable: Sayuri Hara

Manectric: Kenta Miyake

Here are two new summaries of the episode, courtesy of Dephender.

Puni-chan disappears in Terminus Cave! Ash and his friends chase after it, but then Team Flare shows up to battle them!
Ash and his friends decide to stop by "Terminus Cave". However, as they enter the cave, Puni-chan runs off for somewhere! The group hurries after it, and eventually find it deep in the cave, but then Puni-chan suddenly ends up disappearing! And then Team Flare shows up...!

Elementar

The Paragon of Torna
Reaction score
Noibat is in this episode. Hopefully it does something in this episode like learn a new move.
I was hoping for the same thing. It won't evolve into Noivern without a damaging move and at least three moves.

Fiamette

Reaction score
I guess this is the episode where Puni's special uh-"dog" form is revealed to Ash and the others.

Also, I expect Noibat to appear in focus for the remainder of the Flare arc, that's what I'm hoping at least.

Last edited:

Kirby4ever

Likes cute Pokemon
Reaction score
I guess this is the episode where Puni's special uh-"dog" form is revealed.

Also, I expect Noibat to appear in focus for the remainder of the Flare arc, that's what I'm hoping at least.
Zygarde 10% form was revealed at the first episode of XY&Z, this would be Ash, Serena, Bonnie, and Clemont's first time seeing it.

Jaypom

Reaction score
When Bonnie's eye flashes, she better dang well kick some booty with Dedenne

UPratik_12

Reaction score
One Question from the preview......How many Bisharp are left which Greninja will face..??

Ash's Greninja x Bisharp (All in the Anime)...... :p:p:p..

A Wild Luxray

Hear me roar!
Reaction score
Return of Zydoge. Please tell me Noibat will get to do stuff and learn a move also.

Misty-Moo

I give up
Reaction score
If our heros see Zygarde in its 10% form, will Bonnie get her "dog" like in the credits?
Noibat's probably just going to help everyone get around the caves.

ii kanji

What's a motto with you?
Reaction score
So the dream team Tomioka, Asada and Iwane are reunited. Nothing in the preview really got me tbh but if anyone can pull something out of the bag...

Gillian

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
I hope them arriving here this soon means Team Flare's going to be another Plasma and not be around that long. Which makes sense as Wulfric could be coming soon and I can't see them dragging this Post League
How is this arriving soon. It has taken them around 10 episodes to get from Anistar city to Terminus cave. They are almost next door on the Kalos map. The pacing has been quite slow, full of filler.

Status
Not open for further replies.