• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview XY102: Terminus Cave! The Mystery of Z is Set in Motion!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is this arriving soon. It has taken them around 10 episodes to get from Anistar city to Terminus cave. They are almost next door on the Kalos map. The pacing has been quite slow, full of filler.
Cause it's where Zygarde comes from.

I for one can't wait for Squishy to leave. I hate the Bonnie focus so much

That preview makes this episode look even more boss!!! :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

I know i am nefarious for my lack of knowledge and the amount of questions I spew
[But that aside, it's about time Team Flare appeared for some action :D- Kyriaki(Face of mercy)/QUOTE]
If I can reflect on this quote I will ponder some questions
Will this be a 2 parter
Is Team going to be victorious in the end

and a Final question that has been mentioned previously in this thread
Will The Zygrade Core Be RELEASED

-Danke, Auf Wiedersehein, Bis bald Freund und Freundin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom