• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview XY103: Eureka and Puni-chan!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Playerking

Not-well known member.
Reaction score
XY103: Eureka and Puni-chan!
Airs: January 14

lbUAASv.jpg

Here is a summary of the episode, courtesy of Dephender.

Bonnie is worried about both "it" and whatever injured Bunnelby... what will she do?

Last edited:
Hmmm, I wonder what kind of plot they have for those two? Is there a summary about the episode?

I'm really curious about this episode's plot, I wonder could have happened to get Bunnelby injured.

Curiouser and curiouser... Can never complain about more Eureka though. Hopefully this will be a good'un!

This is really hard to speculate about. I don't have a clue on what this episode could entail.

Hmmm, I wonder what kind of plot they have for those two? Is there a summary about the episode?
It's in the first post.
"Bonnie is worried about both "it" and whatever injured Bunnelby... what will she do?"

*sigh* We can't go more than 20 episodes without a Bonnie episode can we? -_-
Why not give Team Rocket one already?

It sounds like a boring title, and I have no idea what to expect. We'll have to wait for the TV Tokyo summary I guess to figure out what happens in the episode, because all we know is that Bonnie and Puni-chan will have a major role in the episode and that Bunnelby is injured or something and Bonnie has to do something about it.

Preview
- Toxicroak go after Ash and co.
- Three Scoliped attack Bonnie.
- Clemont and Bonnie walk together.

Here's a new summary of the episode, courtesy of Dephender.

Ash and his friends somehow managed to fend of the attack by Team Flare. However, Bonnie can't help but worry about "it", which went missing during the confusion of the battle.... While the group searches near Terminus Cave, they accidentally end up angering a group of Toxicroak and Bunnelby ends up injured! Bonnie blames herself for it... what will she do!?

omg Bonnie you are adorable please stop throwing a temper tantrum and listen to your big bro to calm down

Bulbapedia insists Punichan will be present in this episode and XY103 and and Xy104, have we any actual evidence of this? I can't see them splitting up in one episode just to come together again in the next episode. I mean it could be Punichan that jumps in the way to protect Bonnie at the end when she's attacked, but equally it could be a longer separation with this episode focused on Bonnie worrying about punichan, missing him and reminiscing etc

Would be far more interesting if Gillian's above post is true! But too much to hope for?

Bulbapedia insists Punichan will be present in this episode and XY103 and and Xy104, have we any actual evidence of this? I can't see them splitting up in one episode just to come together again in the next episode. I mean it could be Punichan that jumps in the way to protect Bonnie at the end when she's attacked, but equally it could be a longer separation with this episode focused on Bonnie worrying about punichan, missing him and reminiscing etc

It's in the preview.

It's in the preview.

Yes there is a small cameo shot of it in the XY102 preview, but we don't for certain that they will meet up again do we, ie we don't know if it's certain to appear in 103 and 104, or do we?

Nice to see Clemont getting focus, he really needs it.

I have no words on Toxicroak keeping its shiny colors.

Scolipede didn't need a reintroduction, but it's better than Ursaring/Pangoro I guess.

The VA list.

Ash: Rica Matsumoto

Clemont: Yūki Kaji

Bonnie: Mariya Ise

Serena: Mayuki Makiguchi

Pikachu: Ikue Ohtani

Bunnelby: Chinatsu Akasaki

Dedenne: Megumi Satō

Jessie: Megumi Hayashibara

James: Shin'ichirō Miki

Meowth: Inuko Inuyama

Wobbuffet: Yuji Ueda

Inkay: Kenta Miyake

Bryony: Akane Fujita

Celosia: Karin Nanami

Subordinate: Kensuke Satō

Here are two new summaries of the episode, courtesy of Dephender.

Ash and his friends are searching for Puni-chan. But during the search, Bunnelby ends up getting injured! Bonnie blames herself for it... what does she end up doing?

Bonnie is feeling down now that Puni-chan has gone missing during the attack by Team Flare. The entire group starts searching for it, but during the search they accidentally end up angering a group of Toxicroak, leading to Bunnelby getting injured. Bonnie blames herself for it getting hurt and goes off in search for medicinal plants all by herself...

What are Flare people doing in this episode?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom