• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview XY104: Onbat and Flaette! An Encounter in the Wind!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there any new summaries for this episode? Episode 102 and 104 all got updated summaries, and we got a summary for episode 105.
Yeah we did, sorry forgot I'd even read it because it's so boring:
While taking a break in a forest, Ash and his friends are listening to the screams of the "Sound Wave Pokémon" Noibat. However, while flying, Noibat ends up crashing into a wild Breloom. Noibat gets poisoned by the angry Breloom, but a passing Floette comes to the rescue.
Hope the episode delivers more that it's currently promising to...

I don't think I've ever been more interested to see an upcoming episode preview. I'd like to see if this Floette really is that one.

Sounds interesting, wonder how Noibat get separated from Ash and his friends. Maybe we'll get a Floette capture?

Do you mean why we know Noibat will evolve soon.
It's the XY&Z series poster.

XYZ_poster.png
for all we know, that noivern could be Alexa's, not Ash's Noivern

for all we know, that noivern could be Alexa's, not Ash's Noivern

Ash's Noibat didn't appear on the poster with Ash's other pokemon but Noivern did. That indicates that Noibat will evolve and I highly doubt that Noivern is Alexa's Noivern.

Ash's Noibat didn't appear on the poster with Ash's other pokemon but Noivern did. That indicates that Noibat will evolve and I highly doubt that Noivern is Alexa's Noivern.
It doesn't mean that noibat will evolve soon, though. Albeit you did bring up a good point that it may not be alexa's noivern.

I'd be really excited it this was Eternal Floette! Maybe this months Corocoro could mention something? It really is odd how there has been nothing even hinting towards AZ or Floette, considering they are pretty big characters within the Kalos story.

Here is a new summary of the episode, courtesy of Dephender.

While taking a break near a forest, Ash and his friends are listening to the screams of the "Sound Wave Pokémon" Noibat. However, apparently Noibat somehow gets into a fight with the "Mushroom Pokémon" Breloom. And then other Pokémon show up as well, further confusing the situation.

I'd be really excited it this was Eternal Floette! Maybe this months Corocoro could mention something? It really is odd how there has been nothing even hinting towards AZ or Floette, considering they are pretty big characters within the Kalos story.

I am pretty sure that it is just a normal Floette.

Here is another new summary of this episode, courtesy of Dephender.

As Ash and his friends are taking a break near a forest, they hear Noibat scream. While it was flying, it crashed into a wild Breloom and angered it, which led to the Breloom poisoning it. A passing Floette came over and saved it, but for some reason this just made the Breloom even angrier.

Why does each summary sound as boring as the next? Hope Onbat learns something useful here and not Tail Whip or some shit like that or I'll be demanding a refund of my 20 minutes!

Nice summary, can't wait for this episode, maybe Noibat will evolve.

Nice summary, can't wait for this episode, maybe Noibat will evolve.
Surely its too early for it to evolve, all it knows is Supersonic and hasn;t had much screen time or development at all yet

The VA list.

Ash: Rica Matsumoto

Clemont: Yūki Kaji

Bonnie: Mariya Ise

Serena: Mayuki Makiguchi

Pikachu: Ikue Ohtani

Talonflame: Kiyotaka Furushima

Noibat: Yuka Terasaki

Bunnelby: Chinatsu Akasaki

Dedenne: Megumi Satō

Chespin: Hitomi Nabatame

Luxray: Kensuke Satō

Pancham: Noriko Shitaya

Eevee: Mika Kanai

Jessie: Megumi Hayashibara

James: Shin'ichirō Miki

Meowth: Inuko Inuyama

Wobbuffet: Yuji Ueda

Gourgeist: Miyako Itō

Inkay: Kenta Miyake

Here are two new summaries of the episode, courtesy of Dephender.

Noibat has been poisoned! A wild Floette comes to the rescue, and the two of them immediately hit it off nicely, however a mysterious shadow watches them from the shadows and...?

As Ash and his friends are taking a break near a forest, they hear Noibat's screams coming from the forest. Apparently, Noibat ended up crashing into a wild Breloom while it flying. The angry Breloom poisoned it, but it got saved by a passing Floette. However, for some reason this just made the Breloom even angrier...?

Whoop dee doo :p That changes everything ;)
I don't think he was trying to disprove your point, but was just pointing out your mistake.

Last edited:
Here's the voice cast for this episode:
Rica Matsumoto: Satoshi
Ikue Ohtani: Pikachu
Mayuki Makiguchi: Serena
Yuki Kaji: Citron
Mariya Ise: Eureka
Megumi Sato: Dedenne
Megumi Hayashibara: Musashi
Shinichiro Miki: Kojiro
Inuko Inuyama: Nyarth
Yuji Ueda: Sonansu
Yuka Terasaki: Onbat
Kiyotaka Furushima: Fiarrow
Noriko Shitaya: Yancham
Mika Kanai: Eievui
Hitomi Nabatame: Harimaron
Chinatsu Akasaki: Horubee
Kensuke Sato: Rentorar
Miyako Ito: Pumpjin
Kenta Miyake: Maaiika
Unsho Ishizuka: Narration
as well as two new summaries:
Noibat has been poisoned! A wild Floette comes to the rescue, and the two of them immediately hit it off nicely, however a mysterious shadow watches them from the shadows and...?
As Ash and his friends are taking a break near a forest, they hear Noibat's screams coming from the forest. Apparently, Noibat ended up crashing into a wild Breloom while it flying. The angry Breloom poisoned it, but it got saved by a passing Floette. However, for some reason this just made the Breloom even angrier...?
thanks to Adamant/Dephender for these translations

Last edited:
The VA list.

Ash: Rica Matsumoto

Clemont: Yūki Kaji

Bonnie: Mariya Ise

Serena: Mayuki Makiguchi

Pikachu: Ikue Ohtani

Talonflame: Kiyotaka Furushima

Noibat: Yuka Terasaki

Bunnelby: Chinatsu Akasaki

Dedenne: Megumi Satō

Chespin: Hitomi Nabatame

Luxray: Kensuke Satō

Pancham: Noriko Shitaya

Eevee: Mika Kanai

Jessie: Megumi Hayashibara

James: Shin'ichirō Miki

Meowth: Inuko Inuyama

Wobbuffet: Yuji Ueda

Gourgeist: Miyako Itō

Inkay: Kenta Miyake

Here are two new summaries of the episode, courtesy of Dephender.
Wow, we posted at the same time.

Noibat has been poisoned! A wild Floette comes to the rescue, and the two of them immediately hit it off nicely, however a mysterious shadow watches them from he shadows and...?

No doubt the mysterious shadow watching them from shadows is Team Rocket. However, the thing "and....?" seriously makes me think that noibat is going to evolve

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom