• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview XY104: Onbat and Flaette! An Encounter in the Wind!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it me does that Breloom gets angry easily? With Noibat crashing into it we can understand, but why it gets so mad at the Floette helping Noibat? Maybe the Breloom hates fairy types?

I don't see any points that Onbat will evolve... But because of Eevee I don't see any other reason to not evolve it now.

Breloom: Mess with my girl, will ya?! You're dead, ya undertrained, Level 5 punk!

Noibat: No, please, the only move I have is Tackle!

Last edited:
Huh, the episode's not what I was predicting before but it's not really surprising considering the region is based off of the place of love anyway.

Yeesh, look at those veins. Breloom's got anger issues, and does it have a legion of Spear at it's disposal? Damn.

I think Noibat's gonna get a new attack here.

I haven't exactly been looking forward to this episode, but Kinogassa looks crazy enough that this may beat the odds and be enjoyable to watch!

I'm no longer expecting an evolution, as this seems more like a Bottle Episode (an episode made for saving budget). But at least is a filler that will give focus to a really underused character.

I'm no longer expecting an evolution, as this seems more like a Bottle Episode (an episode made for saving budget). But at least is a filler that will give focus to a really underused character.

Yeah I don't think this will be the end of Noibat, but the start of a build up, where he goes from innocent little baby, building up and up until he's ready to reach the pretty powerful levels of Noivern!

I'd rather let Onbat get more developed then have it evolve into Onvern. Besides, the posters aren't always canon.

I'd rather let Onbat get more developed then have it evolve into Onvern. Besides, the posters aren't always canon.

That's what I am saying he's going to get a lot more development before evolving. Disagree with you on the last part though, he definitely will evolve eventually.

Oh look Luxray still exists. Breloom's vindictiveness bugs me though: It looks salty as heck and I wish harm upon it.

It's a blink-and-you'll-miss-it moment within the 2nd preview, but Greninja and Hawlucha are having a pose off. And here I thought with it's new evolution, Greninja would be above it all aha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom