• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview XY106: The Strongest Mega Battle! Gekkouga VS Mega Lizardon!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Battle with Sawyer that 'has a change in Greninja's form.' What's wrong with Greninja's form?
Then TR come in and attack, then Alain saves them, and they have a battle.

I think they refer to the change as being that it changes into Ash Greninja form, rather than Ash Greninja form somehow changes.

I think they refer to the change as being that it changes into Ash Greninja form, rather than Ash Greninja form somehow changes.
Or maybe Ash-Greninja changes into its form where it isn't shrouded by water as depicted in the opening.

Or maybe Ash-Greninja changes into its form where it isn't shrouded by water as depicted in the opening.
Maybe that will happen after the conflict, but i doubt they really meant any change in Ash-Greninja Form......it must be them analyzing the form change from Greninja to Ash-Greninja..... the Water Blades seen on its back in the poster and in the opening will probably appear much later

The VA list.

Ash: Rica Matsumoto

Clemont: Yūki Kaji

Bonnie: Mariya Ise

Serena: Mayuki Makiguchi

Pikachu: Ikue Ohtani

Dedenne: Megumi Satō

Jessie: Megumi Hayashibara

James: Shin'ichirō Miki

Meowth: Inuko Inuyama

Wobbuffet: Yuji Ueda

Gourgeist: Miyako Itō

Inkay: Kenta Miyake

Alain: Kenshō Ono

Lysandre: Hideaki Tezuka

Xerosic: Tsuguo Mogami

Nurse Joy: Chinatsu Akasaki

Charizard: Kensuke Satō

Here are two new summaries of the episode, courtesy of Dephender.

Ash and the protagonist from the Mega Evolution series, Alain, meet at last! Not only that, but Alain's Charizard and Ash's Greninja clash! Who will ultimately win this fierce battle!?

Having reunited with Sawyer, Ash has a battle against him. But during this battle, Greninja once again changes form! Sawyer joins their discussion about why Greninja's form changes like this, but no one has an answer, and the mystery only deepens. And then, the next morning, Team Rocket attack Ash and the others as they are still sleeping! They end up abducting Pikachu, but then someone shows up...!?

What if Lysandre watches Ash-Greninja Transformation and decides to give Ash a Mega Ring and a Mega Stone.........

My hype for the events of this episode are somewhat tempered by the amount of crap they're trying to fit into one episode... Nevertheless looking forward to TRio getting an arse-kicking from Alan!

Can't wait for this episode, it looks like it's going to be an exciting episode! Judging through the preview, it looks like that Ashgrininja will be able to defeat Shota's Scaptile, but we can't be too sure though.

In recent episode preview, it seems that Ash wins the battle with Sawyer.
Alain watches the battle and challenges Ash to a battle.
Then Ash gets his butt kicked ... BIG TIME!!!!

So Ash vs Sawyer is a 2 vs 2, and obviously Noibat is ignored in favor of Pikachu ¬_¬ Glad to see Honedge here, althrough it should have debuted way back in place of Slurpuff.

It's a shame that TR will steal time from such important battles, but I hope the Team Flare scene will make up for it.

Honedge for Sawyer? Shucks, was banking on it for ash.

So then if Ash defeats Sawyer here... and Sawyer doesnt have Mega-Sceptile yet... :( It more than likely means Mega-Sceptile will come at the league and be the reason Ash looses :cry:

I'm going to be a little bit annoyed if Sawyer has seven badges here, after all the obvious effort that was done in the Laverre City arc to make him the obvious rookie compared to Ash. (5-6 badges against 1). Still a little iffy here over him suddenly getting 4 more badges in the time it took Ash to get 1. I just don't buy that pace.
As for Alain, I'd prefer a tie or unfinished battle over a loss. Ash's record since his loss against Valerie has been almost perfect and I'd rather not have the writers favorite Mega Evolution ruin this.

LOL at Sawyer losing to Ash again and I hope Ash Greninja beats him again in the league too just to rub it in even more. One thing that interest me is that Ash can talk to Greninja while they're merged it gives me some cool theories about what Ash Greninja might be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom