• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview XY107: The Explosive Ground Force! The Zygarde Capture Operation!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
And... Kojiro holding Zygarde core 2 in his arms (and putting it in security?) in the missing part of the preview *///*
tumblr_o20rdjKHxT1s3at53o2_500.jpg

Last edited:
The episode looks good, can't wait to see it
That 10% Zygarde forms looks awesome. Miss not seeing it

This episode looks & sounds villain-tastic :)

Tis a pity those annoying wandering homeless children will eat up precious screentime :(

Looks like that it's going to be an intense episode. :) I wonder what's going to happen if Puni-chan notices that the blue Zygarde core is in trouble and wakes up to contact it while Ash, Bonnie, Serena, and Clemont watches it. Maybe they start to wonder what's going on.

Luckily there was minimal TRio in the preview so my expectations remain low. Hope they can actually make this epic and not the overhyped suck-fest that Satoshi vs Alan episode was.

Can we just get rid of Ash and co. for one episode in Z? It may sounds harsh but this plot is waaaayyy too important for TRio's development as well as showing T.Flare's brute force.

Can we just get rid of Ash and co. for one episode in Z? It may sounds harsh but this plot is waaaayyy too important for TRio's development as well as showing T.Flare's brute force.

Sorry but Ash is the main character. He is always going to be the episode. The episode is going to be good though.

Agreed. Ash isn't needed since this episode is showing TR vs. TF which is a nice change from the norm imho.

They have in the past had Eps focusing on Team Rocket where Ash and the gang are very minor just appearing in a cameo at the end and beginning, it's kind of late and I've not slept, but the one that comes to mind as it was on the official website quite recently is the one on Meowth island where Mewoth is worshiped for Pay Day etc. Ash and Co get barely 5 minutes, if that even.

They will no doubt show their face, but I think the ep will be TRio centric, with maybe only a few shots of the twerps, maybe as Punichan senses Blunichan in danger etc.

I wouldn't mind Satoshi actually being absent in this episode. Rocket-Dan has gotten their share of episodes in XY yet but they could get a fair amount of screentime and could've gotten away with it too if it wasn't for those meddling kids and their electric mice.

But considering Yancham and Harimaron are appearing at the worst time they could've appeared, they're probably going to eat up one-third of the episode.. *sigh* :(

Since when have people not wanted Satoshi.co to be in an episode?... I hope they don't hog up too much screen time (particularly with irrelevant bullshit) but the pokemon anime ain't the pokemon anime without Satoshi & Pikachu!
Am I the only one who loves Team Rocket's new motto song?
Of course not!

There has been a 6.5 earthquake in southern part of Taiwan today. Quite unsettling to see the images taken there. Considering that TV-Tokyo had pulled out an episode for having a ship sink at the bottom of the sea due to resembling the then-recent South Korea ship accident, one has to wonder if they are going to pull out this episode despite not happening in Japan. If that is the case, I really hope TV-Tokyo actually figures out what to do with shows that have sudden ground movement or destruction considering that they sit on an active Pacific Ring of Fire.

In any case, I wish the best luck to Taiwan and those aiding in the rescue operations.

Last edited:
There has been a 6.5 earthquake in southern part of Taiwan today. Quite unsettling to see the images taken there. Considering that TV-Tokyo had pulled out an episode for having a ship sink at the bottom of the sea due to resembling the then-recent South Korea ship accident, one has to wonder if they are going to pull out this episode despite not happening in Japan. If that is the case, I really hope TV-Tokyo actually figures out what to do with shows that have sudden ground movement or destruction considering that they sit on an active Pacific Ring of Fire.

In any case, I wish the best luck to Taiwan and those aiding in the rescue operations.
Rip hype 2015-2016

Nah I hope not. The episode's content doesn't really feature related stuff regarding earthquakes and similiar cases so far. I feel like it won't happen this time unlike XY024.

Let's pray it WON'T happen. Anyway, condolences towards the loss of lives and victims of mother nature. May all families and friends being given strength to them.

Looking at the preview it doesnt seem to be anything related to earthquakes and of course cities destroyed due to the episode taking place far in some kind of mountain area? maybe the title of the episode may be a bit off but i dont see a reason for this ep to be banned, still I pray the people in charge do not ban it.

Looking at the preview it doesnt seem to be anything related to earthquakes and of course cities destroyed due to the episode taking place far in some kind of mountain area? maybe the title of the episode may be a bit off but i dont see a reason for this ep to be banned, still I pray the people in charge do not ban it.
There's no reason to ban it, in my opinion. The banned two-parter from Best Wishes showcased explicit destruction of the city buildings, that is why it was "postponed".

This is taking place, as you said so yourself, away from any civilization so there should be no problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom