• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview XY107: The Explosive Ground Force! The Zygarde Capture Operation!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't see how they can ban it, as it is a pivotal moment in the series. ie Blunichan getting captured. Maybe they could delay it.

Or as some suggested change the title, the "Explosive Land's Wrath" bit might need to go, but the rest can probably stay. Maybe cut or edit any scene of Land's Wrath actually being used as well.

I hope you're right Tsutarja, the 2nd preview should be coming soon, we'll see, I remember they aired the 2nd preview of the Skrelp episode and it ended up postponed days later, we'll be suffering until Tuesday or Wednesday I think XD :(

Ugh, this REALLY makes me hope TR will keep Bluni-chan even after it fighting against Zard X. Since Olympia mentioned them being important later on, this will be great since TF will have to track both Ash n' gang AND TR, even though Blunichan will be the first one to fall in the hands of TF. AND it would make TR more serious instead of being obnoxious as they were before in their never-ending pursuit in catching Pikachu. If Blunichan ends up almost getting defeated by Zard X, then it makes another desperate attempt in escaping, then ends up being with TR for the time being. Since James is holding it alot more in the previews, he can make Bluni-chan more convinced that humans are trustworthy and capable of protecting the environment. But if Bluni does end up being captured by TF, I hope TR won't make new plans on getting Puni-Chan now, continously following Ash n' gang...

Yeah I'd personally like to see them save Blunichan and have it not get captured.

But, if it does, because of Alain, I think the effort they went to protect it will give Bluni doubts about how humans are all bad. Also I hope TRio would continue to try and rescue Bluni, they'd try and pass it off as wanting to be a thorn in Team Flare's side, or revenge against that jerk Alain. But in reality, we'd know, and they'd make it obvious, that actually they care for Bluni.

What if we are thinking wrong, Zygarde(Bluni) is only on the opposite side because it disapproves of Puni-chan being with humans. Also i think Zygarde will not get captured, and at the end of the episode, Bluni decides to be with TR....??

Reactions: !Z!
What if we are thinking wrong, Zygarde(Bluni) is only on the opposite side because it disapproves of Puni-chan being with humans. Also i think Zygarde will not get captured, and at the end of the episode, Bluni decides to be with TR....??
It is against Puni-chan being with humans so it...sides with humans? Makes little sense, don't you think?

It is against Puni-chan being with humans so it...sides with humans? Makes little sense, don't you think?

People (and Pokemon) can change their minds you know. It's against Punichan being with them at the moment, because unlike Punichan it hasn't seen the good in humans yet. Even Punichan didn't seem to fully trust Bonnie and Co until he saw the lengths she went to to get the medicine for Bunnelby.

I don't know if Blunichan will escape Team Flare and Alain or not, but I think he will see the lengths TRio go to protect it and start to question his view and whether Punichan (who I assume he trusts) is right.

People (and Pokemon) can change their minds you know. It's against Punichan being with them at the moment, because unlike Punichan it hasn't seen the good in humans yet. Even Punichan didn't seem to fully trust Bonnie and Co until he saw the lengths she went to to get the medicine for Bunnelby.

I don't know if Blunichan will escape Team Flare and Alain or not, but I think he will see the lengths TRio go to protect it and start to question his view and whether Punichan (who I assume he trusts) is right.
But TR is only protecting the Blue Core because they want it for themselves so they can send it to Giovanni.

Scenario: Tomrioka Atsuhiro
Storyboard & Episode Director: Asada Yuuji
Animation Supervisor: Iwane Masa'aki

I'm glad to see there is a vague line of continuity here. The last time these three worked together was for XY & Z Episode #9. This feels like it will be a direct sequel of sorts, not to mention a sequel to the Mega Evolution episodes these three produced.

I'd love to have Team Rocket getting to be with Zygarde's blue core. But I am not certain it will happen. I mean, we will have a lor of "regular episodes" between plot episodes, so during those "regular episodes" Z's blue core would just be there sitting on James's arms watching the TRio attacking the twerps, trying to steal Ash's Pikachu? I doesn't feel right. Though I would love it to happen, and there are a lot of hints at it (the fact that we see TR protecting it from TF a lot during the preview and Olympia's comment on them being important).

If I'm not mistaken, I think Masafumi Mima said on Twitter that Rocket-Dan Danka will be the ending for this episode, but for this episode only. That hurts. Now I'm not even expecting some new footage made for the ending, sadly.

Anyone else catch Giovanni's eye-twitch? :lol:

He's either thinking "A new villain team catching Legendaries? Not on my watch!" or "Oh great, they've gone back to being ambiguous comic relief dipshits..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom