• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview XY107: The Explosive Ground Force! The Zygarde Capture Operation!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Playerking

Not-well known member.
Reaction score
XY107: The Explosive Land's Wrath! The Great Zygarde Capture Operation!!
Airs: February 11

I think it's safe to assume this is TR vs TF. Much hype! :giggle:

Reactions: !Z!
I never thought I'd say this, but...I'm proud of you, TRio.

You're going to hold your own against Team Flare Grunts and two Admins, and then it'll a Meg-Evolution to take you out. Yo really HAVE turned things around this saga! :')

I like it when TR become anti-heroes. It was good in Sinnoh.and it looks good in Kalos. Did they do it in Unova?

Did they do it in Unova?

During Episode N.

Tis a pity they can't STAY that way instead of flip-flopping because the creative team just can't seem come up with better/more original ideas for antagonism..

I like it when TR become anti-heroes. It was good in Sinnoh.and it looks good in Kalos. Did they do it in Unova?

I don't because I find Team Rocket a bit stale after Johto. Anyway, I am looking forward to this episode even though it hasn't aired yet.

Here are the first two summaries of the episode, courtesy of Dephender. The summaries come from the below images.

m047JID.jpg
iUvKrb3.jpg

Here is the summary from the first image.

Just what did Team Rocket encounter!?
As Team Rocket continue keeping their watch on Ash and his friends, they stumble their way into confrontation with Team Flare, a group operating in secret in the Kalos region. And as Team Rocket continue investigating Team Flare, they encounter a mysterious creature that looks just like Puni-chan.

Here is the summary from the second image.

Team Rocket have stumbled their way into confrontation with Team Flare. Having run into a mysterious creature that looks just like Puni-chan, they plot to capture it and send it to Giovanni.

I wonder what Giovanni wants to do with the blue Zygarde core. It looks like that we're going to have Team Rocket vs Team Flair soon.

I think that the B-plot of this episode will be Ash recovering from the losses, and possibly wanting to unlock Ash-Greninja again without much success. It could be solved in the next episode with a strong trainer who owns a Chesnaught.

Team Rocket will probably loss, thanks to Alain.

Really glad that TRio will be holding there own against TF, and possibly even being close to a win until Alain turns up to turn the tables. Even then I hope they don't go down without throwing a few swings in first.

I hoped that TR would try and save Z2 in order to annoy TF, not for their own purposes. But called it, TR vs. TF.

I'm even more hyped now! :D

I swear, if they pull that Chaoboo crap again during the episode, I'm giving it a 9/10 .

Besides that nitpick, we finally get a Rocket-focused episode in XYZ! Hoping that they can actually stand against Alain however, considering it kicked Gekkouga's butt in the preview.

I hope this plot can return the TRio to their classic anti-hero role vs regional evil teams (but the info we have so far isn't too promising...)

Reactions: !Z!
Alain Charizard gets bored from battling and defeating all Megas(including the Mega of elite four)..... Now it challenges BIG GUNS ( then primal legendaries , now ultimate legendary of Kalos)

The VA list.

Ash: Rica Matsumoto

Clemont: Yūki Kaji

Bonnie: Mariya Ise

Serena: Mayuki Makiguchi

Pikachu: Ikue Ohtani

Dedenne: Megumi Satō

Chespin: Hitomi Nabatame

Pancham: Noriko Shitaya

Jessie: Megumi Hayashibara

James: Shin'ichirō Miki

Meowth: Inuko Inuyama

Wobbuffet: Yuji Ueda

Gourgeist: Miyako Itō

Inkay: Kenta Miyake

Alain: Kenshō Ono

Lysandre: Hideaki Tezuka

Xerosic: Tsuguo Mogami

Mable: Sayuri Hara

Aliana: Rinko Natsuhi

Matori: Kiyomi Asai

Charizard: Kensuke Satō

Weavile: Kiyotaka Furushima

Here are three new summaries of the episode, courtesy of Dephender.

Team Rocket stumble their way into confrontation with Team Flare, a group operating in secret in the Kalos region. As they continue investigating Team Flare, Team Rocket meet a mysterious creature that resembles Puni-chan. As they plot to capture it and send it to their boss Giovanni, they get attacked by Team Flare. And then an unexpected person appears before them.

Team Rocket get a creature that looks just like Puni-chan? But then Team Flare show up and cause a clash between two evil organizations! And not only that, an unexpected person appears as well...?

The mysterious creature Team Rocket have met looks just like Puni-chan! They immediately decide to capture it and send it to their boss Giovanni, but then Team Flare arrive. Apparently Team Flare are also after this mysterious creature. And then light starts gathering around the mysterious creature...!?

Yay for Matori! Also, I've read somewhere that Rocket-Dan Danka will be the ending for this episode. Is it true?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom