• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview XY108: The Brigarron from the Wilderness! The Tree-planting Robon!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This looks like it might be taking place in the same barren area from the previous episode. We'll know if we see the crater.

I hope we get to see some of Puni-chan's nature-restoring powers here.

Another filler episode:cool:
Indeed, just when things are getting hot...

Anyways, a Clemont's episode is a filler episode.

Nobody really cares. I hate to wait another 2 weeks until something interesting happens.

Indeed, just when things are getting hot...

Anyways, a Clemont's episode is a filler episode.

Nobody really cares. I hate to wait another 2 weeks until something interesting happens.
So many action, there must be time for a relax episode!

So is Luxray expected to do something here?

Pokenchi Preview
- Ash and co. walk through a the wilderness.
- They see Robon trying to grow plants.
- Team Rocket are spying on Ash and co. as they try to help the Robon grow plants.
- Jessie's Gourgeist attacks Robon.

As much as I really like Chesnaught, this episode looks to be dissapointing in a way if the land they're not trying to restore it from the aftermath from the last episode, and Team Rocket is back to their usual shenanigans..

As much as I really like Chesnaught, this episode looks to be dissapointing in a way if the land they're not trying to restore it from the aftermath from the last episode, and Team Rocket is back to their usual shenanigans..
yes, indeed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom